Peloton Rumors, Announcements & Breaking News
Your resource & guide for Peloton rumors, announcements & breaking news, from the newest instructors, new product information (Peloton Rower, Generation 2 Treadmill, Smart bike, etc), and much more!
Looking for what’s next in the Peloton World? You’ve come to the right place. Below, you’ll find some of the most recent news from Peloton, as well as what Peloton is working on next. Please Note – this page does not contain all our news articles, just some major highlights! To see our full list of news articles, click here.
New Peloton Devices – Rower, Version 2 (Cheaper) Treadmill, Version 2 Smart Bike
Each product has it’s own dedicated portal with the latest news & rumors for each product there. Click into the specific product you want to find more information about. Some of the most recent news about them are listed below, but click into a product page for more information.
Peloton Product Information Pages
- Peloton Rower
- Generation 2 Lower Cost Peloton Tread
- Peloton Smart Bike (Version 2 Hardware of Peloton Bike) – Portal Coming Soon
Latest Peloton Hardware News & Rumors & Announcements
- 1/7/20 – CES 2020 has come and gone with no Peloton product announcements
- 1/6/20 – FCC Filing reveals smaller Peloton tablet touch screen – for rower or Version 2 Peloton Tread?
- 11/14/19 – Bloomberg News report confirming Peloton Rower & Generation 2 Peloton Tread
New Peloton Instructors & Coaching Changes & Other Rumors & Announcements
- 1/18/20 – Christine D’Ercole and Olivia Amato were officially announced as new power zone instructors in the 2 for 1 live power zone ride today. Find their upcoming live power zone rides (starting Monday) in the link.
- 1/17/20 – A screenshot has been shared that appears to show Olivia Amato as a new power zone coach, with her first class on February 3rd, 2020. The schedule has since been tweaked, so stay tuned for more on this one
- 1/16/20 – Homecoming 2020 pricing & on sale date announced – Tickets for Peloton Homecoming 2020 will cost $95 and go on sale February 12th, 2020 @ 12pm ET.
- 1/13/20 – Erik Jäger officially confirmed as new German Coach – Peloton confirmed the news we reported two weeks ago – Erik Jäger has joined Peloton as a new cycling instructor teaching German language classes. His premiere class is 1/14/20 @ 12:30pm ET.
- 1/4/20 – Christine D’Ercole to be newest Power Zone Instructor? – Christine announced that there would be no more heart rate zone classes. Some of the language in her email indicates that she might be the next power zone instructor that John Foley mentioned
- 1/2/20 – New German Coach – Erik Jäger – A class listing popped up in the schedule revealing January 14th as the first class for Erik Jäger, the unannounced German Peloton instructor. We also compare a video he made from the rooftop of the Peloton studio.
- 12/28/19 – New Power Zone Instructors to be announced – Peloton CEO John Foley sent an email out to members, and reveals that new Power Zone Instructors would be added in 2020.