This time, there are 17 Beyoncé Peloton classes taking place over 3 days. It will be a mix of both live & on-demand classes. Note that live classes will all be at 1:30pm, 7:30pm, or 8:15pm ET.
Classes will include rides, runs, bootcamps strength, yoga, barre, outdoor and stretching. Classes will be led in English, Spanish, as well as German.
Beyoncé Peloton List of Classes & Schedule – Featured Artist Series (Round 2)
- Beyoncé Two For One Ride – Hannah Frankson & Cliff Dwenger – 10/19/21 @ 1:30pm ET
- Beyoncé Meditation – Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 10/19/21 [On-Demand]
- Beyoncé Barre – Ally Love – 10/19/21 [On-Demand]
- Beyoncé Slow Yoga Flow – Nico Sarani – 10/19/21 [On-Demand]
- Beyoncé Warm Up Ride – Alex Toussaint – 10/19/21 [On-Demand]
- Beyoncé Cool Down Ride – Tunde Oyeneyin – 10/19/21 [On-Demand]
- Beyoncé Ride – Robin Arzon – 10/19/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- Beyoncé Strength – Erik Jager – 10/20/21 @ 1:30pm ET
- Beyoncé Tread Bootcamp – Chase Tucker – 10/20/21 [On-Demand]
- Beyoncé Outdoor Walk – Rebecca Kennedy – 10/20/21 [On-Demand]
- Beyoncé Tread – Kirsten Ferguson – 10/20/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- Beyoncé Strength – Ben Alldis – 10/21/21 @ 1:30pm ET
- Beyoncé Meditation – Aditi Shah – 10/21/21 [On-Demand]
- Beyoncé Power Yoga – Mariana Fernandez – 10/21/21 [On-Demand]
- Beyoncé Full Body Stretch – Hannah Corbin – 10/21/21 [On-Demand]
- Beyoncé Power Yoga – Aditi Shah – 10/21/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- Beyoncé Meditation – Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 10/21/21 @ 8:15pm ET
As part of this, Peloton will expand on their partnership with 10 HB Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). Last fall, Peloton announced they were gifting free digital memberships to students. Now, Peloton has shared they will be providing Peloton Bikes for the fitness centers at these schools.
When Peloton announced their partnership with Beyoncé last year, it was said to be a multi-year partnership.
Peloton described the new series as follows:
The newest chapter of the iconic Peloton x Beyoncé Artist Series explores the relationship between our inner and outer power, how we harness motivation and source our strength with inspiration from the world around us, and from within. Members will be motivated to expand their minds and challenge their bodies to the iconic Beyoncé tracks that make their inner power shine. With her trademark strength and intention, Beyoncé emboldens the Peloton community and beyond to find their own purpose from the world around them, come together in the spirit of inclusivity and step into their individual definition of power.
If you want to take classes from the first artist series with Beyoncé, you can find them on our artist series page here.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.