List of Peloton Training Programs - Details, Overview & More
The following is a list of Peloton programs & Peloton training programs. They range from marathon training programs, power zone, couch to 5k, strength, and many more. Click any program to find a page with an overview of the program, and a list of classes for each week.
Note - At Homecoming 2021, Peloton announced Training Plans 2.0. This included new progress scorecards, badges, and more. However, classes that are part of a program are now ONLY available to those in a program - if you were halfway through an old program, you lost access to where you were. However, if you know a direct link to a class from the program, you can still start it from your phone, or bookmark & stack it to find it on your bike or tread. Each program page below has direct links for you.
List of Current Peloton Programs & Peloton Training Programs
- Beginner Strength
- Beginner Yoga
- Build Your Power Zones
- Crush Your Core with Emma Lovewell
- Discover Your Power Zones
- Mastering the Basics Cycling
- The Power of Sleep
- Road To Your 5K
- Road To Your 26.2 Marathon Training - Part 1
- Road To Your 26.2 Marathon Training - Part 2
- Road To Your 26.2 Marathon Training - Part 3
- Strong Core Strong Body with Irene Scholz (in German)
- Total Strength with Andy Speer
- You Can Run (Beginner Running program for Tread)
List of Former Peloton Programs & Peloton Training Programs
To actually join these programs, you'll want to go to the Program area of your Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, or Peloton Digital app - programs are not yet available through the Peloton website. Once you find your program, click Join, and then you'll have access to Week 1 of the program.