The One Peloton Club – Peloton’s new program that allows members to essentially rent a Peloton Bike and bundle the cost of the Bike with the monthly subscription fee – has expanded to new states!
In addition to being available in new areas, it’s also now available for the Bike+. Until now, it was only available for the original Peloton Bike. There is still no word yet on when, or if, the One Peloton Club rental program will be available for the Peloton Tread.
When it first launched last month, the One Peloton Club was only available in nine showrooms in four states: Florida, Minnesota, Texas, and Colorado. As of this week, the One Peloton Club page includes six new states: California, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Virginia. The complete list of participating showrooms is below:
- California: 2nd & PCH, Broadway Plaza, Fashion Island, The Oaks, Santa Monica Place, Stanford Shopping Center, The Village at Corte Madera, Westfield Century City, Westfield Topanga & The Village
- Colorado: Cherry Creek Shopping Center, Park Meadows
- Florida: Aventura Mall, Merrick Park
- Georgia: Avalon, Lenox Mall
- Illinois: Oakbrook Center, The Shops at North Bridge
- Maryland: Bethesda Row, The Mall in Columbia, Westfield Annapolis
- Massachusetts: Chestnut Hill, Legacy Place Dedham, Natick Collection, Prudential Center
- Minnesota: Galleria Edina, Mall of America
- Texas: The Galleria, Highland Village, Legacy West, Market Street, NorthPark Mall, Southlake Town Square
- Virginia: Tysons Corner Center
You can view contact information for each showroom on the One Peloton Club page. This brings the total number of participating showrooms across the country up from nine to 33. If you’re interested in the One Peloton Club but it still hasn’t made its way to your state, you can sign up on the page to be alerted when new showrooms are added.
Customers must live within a 30 mile radius of a participating showroom in order to qualify, and they must sign up for the One Peloton Club through the showroom (there is no option to sign up online). Be sure to check out the full terms and conditions in our original article, as there are some important details to note about the program. In particular, the One Peloton Club is not available to existing All Access members.
We previously reported that Peloton will be experimenting with pricing options and the monthly membership rates for the One Peloton Club will range from $59-$99 per month depending on the city & showroom. We were able to obtain details about the pricing for the Atlanta area as an example (which are valid both for the Lenox Mall Atlanta location, as well as the Alpharetta showrooms):
Original Peloton Bike
- Bike monthly fee: $79.00
- Bike up front fee: $250.00
- 12 month buyout: $995.00
- Bike+ monthly fee: $119.00
- Bike+ upfront fee: $250.00
- 12 month buyout: $1285.00
In addition, if members choose to buy before the 12 months, they will pay the full retail price. This pricing example is for the Atlanta metro area (and Alpharetta), so other participating states may have higher or lower pricing plans available.
Because the One Peloton Club is only available for select zip codes, any participating Peloton showroom can check the zip code for customers to make sure they are eligible, either in person or via phone.
This expansion of the One Peloton Club has more than tripled the number of original participating showrooms after launching less than one month ago. Peloton hasn’t yet released any information about how the program is performing, but this expansion indicates that it is so far a success.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply