Peloton Special Interest Series & Themed Classes
In addition to the traditional standard classes, Peloton will also have series of classes around a certain topic or theme.
Some of the themes in the past have included Father's Day, Mother's Day, Black History Month, and more. Below you will find several of those series Peloton has created. They have also included themes around certain music, like Broadway classes, Disney classes, Metal Classes, Pop Punk classes, and more.
Note that this is the list of series & themes led by all instructors. If you are looking for special series led by a single instructor, you can check out the Peloton Instructors Signature Series list here.
If you're looking for a more structured, guided plan of classes, you can see our page listing Peloton's Training Programs here.
List of Peloton's themed series & class topics
- All For One Classes
- All Star Ride with ESPN
- Anniversary Classes
- Asian & Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Beyond the Pose Yoga Classes
- Broadway Classes
- Black History Month Classes
- Canada Day Classes
- Caribbean Music & Reggae Classes
- Christmas Classes
- Classical Music Classes
- Disney Classes
- Father's Day Classes
- Fit Family Cardio & Yoga Classes
- Halloween Classes
- Holiday Classes
- Instructor Premiere Classes
- LatinX Heritage Month Classes
- Mental Health Classes
- Metal Classes
- Mood Classes (Happy, Sad, Calm, Confident, Heated)
- Mother's Day Classes
- Peloton Homecoming / HRI Classes
- Pop Punk Classes
- Pride Month Classes
- Prenatal Classes
- Postnatal Classes
- Recovery Classes
- Ride To Gold with Laura and Jason Kenny Classes
- Roll Call Strength Classes by Week
- Scenic Rides
- Scenic Runs
- Standing Core Strength Classes
- Shonda Rhimes (Year of Yes) Classes
- Thanksgiving & Turkey Burn Classes
- Two For One Classes (Multiple Instructors)
- Women's History Month Classes
Looking for other unique Peloton workouts to complete? Check out our Peloton workout directory page, where we have information & lists of other special Peloton rides, runs, yoga flows, rows, and more.
Special thanks to @ordinaryallie for wrangling class data.