Peloton is adding Barre classes to their repertoire. 10 classes have been added to the on-demand library under the “Strength” section of the app. At time of publishing there are no live classes scheduled.
The initial set of classes appear to be taught by instructors Ally Love & Hannah Corbin.
List of Peloton Barre classes
- 5 minute Barre warmup – Ally Love – 9/21/20 @ 8:30am ET
- 10 minute Intro to Barree – Hannah Corbin – 9/21/20 @ 8:40am ET – Hannah Corbin
- 10 minute Barre – Ally Love – 9/21/20 @ 8:50am ET
- 20 minute Barre – Hannah Corbin – 9/21/20 @ 9:00am ET
- 15 minute Barre – Ally Love – 9/21/20 @ 9:10am ET
- 20 minute Barre – Hannah Corbin – 9/21/20 @ 9:20am ET
- 20 minute Barre – Ally Love – 9/21/20 @ 9:30am ET
- 30 minute Barre – Hannah Corbin – 9/21/20 @ 9:40am ET
- 30 minute Barre – Ally Love – 9/21/20 @ 9:50am ET
- 5 minute Barre Cool Down – Hannah Corbin – 9/21/20 @ 10:00am ET
Peloton sent an email to some members yesterday giving them a heads-up about the launch:
Peloton Family, We have some exciting news and wanted you to be the first to know: Tomorrow, we are launching all-new Peloton barre classes! We can’t wait to see the new milestones you crush with this highly anticipated content. It’s your feedback and hard work that inspires us to create even more ways to get stronger together. Be on the lookout for more from Peloton tomorrow at 10 AM ET and share your thoughts on social!
We hope you love these classes as much as we enjoyed creating them. To show our appreciation for all that you do, we have a short video message for you! See you on the mat. With love, Ally Love & Hannah Corbin
You can find the video announcement here on YouTube, or embedded below:
Update – This article was updated with the list of classes now that they have been made live.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply