Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 118 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 118 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) and Amanda Segal (#Seglo3)
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton teased that “we’re coming to you” for Homecoming 2023 this summer.
- The price of the Peloton Guide was lowered by $100.
- Peloton Guide’s voice features were expanded, and you can now search & navigate with voice.
- The “Your Tags Working Out” now feature was removed due to low usage.
- Waitlist bookings at the PSNY and PSL studios no longer count towards your weekly limits.
- Peloton launched a new @PelotonStudios Instagram account this week.
- Peloton sent a survey out asking about how members use the subtitles feature.
- For several days, there was an issue where checkmarks weren’t appearing on classes members had taken.
- Peloton will celebrate Women’s History Month throughout March, including with a special badge.
- There are at least four different two for one classes taking place this month.
- Ben & Rebecca’s strength programs are both available to all members now.
- Becs Gentry shared that she was recording some on-demand classes and should be back live next week.
- The Bad Boy artist series took place last week to finish Black History Month
- Peloton started Women’s History Month with a Kylie Minogue artist series.
- There will also be a H.E.R. and Shania Twain artist series later in March.
- There is an event with Jess Sims at PSNY in March – possibly related to apparel.
- Susie, Joslyn, and Mila will lead a panel for International Women’s Day in London.
- Ben Alldis is coming out with a new book called “Raise the Bar” this fall.
- Robin Arzon has a new guided journal called “Welcome, Hustler” also coming out this fall.
- Jess King shared that she & Sophia Urista are expecting their second child.
- Dalana Brand joins Peloton as the new CPO, formerly having worked at Twitter.
- Happy Birthday to DJ John Michael last week.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 45 min Bike Bootcamp – Full Body – 2/19/23 @ 10:00am ET (#NYCPSU)
- Susie Chan – 75 min 80s Run – 2/22/23 @ 2:00am ET (#ChrisMGiles)
- Robin Arzon – 30 min Bad Boy Entertainment Ride – 2/22/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#Andrea_Provv, #KathyM19)
- Adrian Williams – 15 min Full Body Stretch – 2/23/23 @ 2:00am ET (#SueRT82, #Alti_Dude)
- Cody & Leanne – 30 min Pop Two For One Ride – 2/23/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#MamaSimsy, #LinaPrinceton2, #RachelLaurie67, #Saehh0514, #DebCohenn, #TheGreatNatsby)
- Alex & Marcel – 30 min Bad Boy Entertainment Two for One Run – 2/23/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#MelenatedHiker, #RebeccaTrigilio, #RidingWithFletch)
- Callie Gullickson – 20 min Glutes & Legs Strength – 2/24/23 @ 10:00am ET (#LJordan3, #JasonD)
- Jess Sims – 45 min BHM Celebration: Fully Body – 2/24/23 @ 12:30pm ET (#IrishBrit, #MamaGinaOBrien, #EShuder)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min Drums & Bass Ride – 2/24/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#Kenny_Bania, #Sinko)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min Pop Run – 2/25/23 @ 4:30am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min 2010s Pop Ride – 2/25/23 @ 7:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Benny Adami – 30 min Intervals Ride – 2/25/23 @ 11:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania, #Sinko)
- Sam Yo – 30 min Low Impact Ride – 2/26/23 @ 5:00am ET (#PandersAndy)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 20 min Hip Hop Run – 2/26/23 @ 7:05am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Ben Alldis – 30 min EDM Ride – 2/26/23 @ 9:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Ally Love – 45 min 2000s Pop Ride – 2/26/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#LoveSquadPeloton)
- Christine D’Ercole – 45 min New Wave Ride – 2/27/23 @ 10:00am ET (#KimThousand)
- Hannah Corbin – 10 min Barre: Lower Body – 2/27/23 @ 10:05am ET (#BornToBhangra)
- Rad Lopez – 30 min Boxing Bootcamp: Core – 2/28/23 @ 12:30pm ET (#ROCStein)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Country Pop Ride – 3/1/23 @ 9:35pm (#AnnaPutelo)
- Olivia Amato – 45 min Intervals & Arms Ride – 3/2/23 @ 6:00am ET (#RachelBlaufeld)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min 80s Run – 3/2/23 @ 1:00pm ET (#Seglo3)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply