Peloton, for the 15th week in a row, performed another round of class library maintenance, which are more commonly known as class purges.
This week happened to fall so that the majority of remaining Peloton classes from 2019 have now been removed. Specifically, this week removed most of the classes filmed between December 15, 2019 and January 3, 2020.
There were no big surprises in what was saved this week. As with previous weeks, several power zone classes were saved. In addition, signature series like Sundays With Love and The Jess King Experience were kept in the library. We also saw artist series classes from Celine Dion and Weezer saved, plus some speciality strength/stretching classes.
Below, you’ll find the list of classes that were saved during the latest round of class purges.
- Ally Love – 45 min Sundays with Love – 12/15/19 @ 11:45am ET
- Hannah Corbin – 10 min Foam Rolling: Calves – 12/15/19 @ 4:30pm ET
- Ross Rayburn – 30 min Celine Dion Yoga Flow – 12/16/19 @ 6:00pm ET
- Denis Morton – 10 min FTP Warm Up Ride – 12/18/19 @ 2:35pm ET
- Matty Maggiacomo – 30 min Celine Dion Run – 12/18/19 @ 6:30pm ET
- Matt Wilpers – 45 min Power Zone Ride – 12/19/19 @ 6:00am ET
- Denis Morton – 45 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 12/19/19 @ 8:00am ET
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min Celine Dion Ride – 12/19/19 @ 1:30pm ET
- Jess King – 30 min The Jess King Experience – 12/19/19 @ 9:00pm ET
- Emma Lovewell – 5 min Core Strength – 12/21/19 @ 8:30am ET
- Matt Wilpers – 60 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 12/21/19 @ 12:45pm ET
- Ally Love – 45 min Sundays With Love – 12/22/19 @ 11:45am ET
- Matt Wilpers – 30 min Power Zone Ride – 1/1/20 @ 12:30pm ET
- Matt Wilpers – 45 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 1/2/20 @ 6:00am ET
- Denis Morton – 30 min Weezer Ride – 1/2/20 @ 8:30pm ET
There had been some speculation around whether some special series like the Move For More Peloton classes, or the Best of the Decade series might be saved – but none of them remain after this most recent purge.
If you’re unfamiliar with the process, back in April Peloton shared that they would be performing regular class library maintenance, with older classes removed from the on-demand library on a fairly regular basis.
Since that announcement, class purges have occured every single week since then. Details can be found on each purge in the weekly post we’ve been sharing about each purge: April 28, May 5, May 12, May 19, May 26, June 2, June 9, June 16, June 23, June 30, July 7, July 14, July 21, and July 28.
Were any of your favorite classes removed this week?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.