This week’s round of class library maintenance only removed two weeks’ worth of classes, breaking the streak of 3-4 weeks’ of content being removed at a time that has been ongoing for more than a month.
Classes filmed between October 10-25, 2019 were removed from Peloton’s on demand library on July 7, 2023.
However, a number of classes were saved. The Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez artist series are still available in the on-demand library, along with two signature instructor ride series: the Jess King Experience and Sundays with Love. We shared last week that the premiere rides for both the Jess King Experience and Sundays with Love were preserved – this suggests that they will be untouched moving forward (though there is never a guarantee).
You can find the complete list of classes that were spared from the latest round of class library maintenance below:
- 30 min. Pitbull Ride – Ally Love – 10/10/19 @ 11:30am ET
- 30 min. Jess King Experience Ride – Jess King – 10/10/19 @ 9:00pm ET
- 30 min. Pitbull Run – Jess Sims – 10/12/19 @ 11:00am ET
- 30 min. Jennifer Lopez Run – Rebecca Kennedy – 10/13/19 @ 9:30am ET
- 45 min. Sundays with Love Ride – Ally Love – 10/13/19 @ 11:45am ET
- 30 min. Jennifer Lopez Yoga Flow – Aditi Shah – 10/14/19 @ 8:00am ET
- 20 min. Jennifer Lopez Full Body Toning – Hannah Corbin – 10/15/19 @ 8:00am ET
- 30 min. Jennifer Lopez Two for One Ride – Robin Arzón & Jess King – 10/15/19 @ 6:00pm ET
- 30 min. The Jess King Experience Ride – Jess King – 10/17/19 @ 9:00pm ET
- 45 min. Sundays with Love Ride – Ally Love – 10/20/19 @ 11:45am ET
- 30 min. The Jess King Experience Ride (Halloween) – Jess King – 10/24/19 @ 9:00pm ET
Note that as of publishing time there are two yoga classes from October 25, 2019 that appear to have been missed, as they are not tied to an artist series or program, or are a known member favorite:
- 30 min. Power Yoga – Ross Rayburn – 10/25/19 @ 8:00am ET
- 20 min. Restorative Yoga – Ross Rayburn – 10/25/19 @ 8:30am ET
We anticipate that these classes will be removed in the next round of class library maintenance, which should remove the rest of October and start eating into early November.
Class library maintenance is Peloton’s removal of older classes from the on demand library that are now taking place almost weekly on Fridays, as announced in April of 2023. Purges have occurred on April 28, May 5, May 12, May 19, May 26, June 2, June 9, June 16, June 23, and June 30.
If you missed the announcement regarding class library maintenance, you can check out our overview article to read more details about the process and the rationale.
Were any of your favorite classes removed – or saved – this week?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.