Another round of class library maintenance occurred on July 28, 2023 and Peloton classes filmed between December 1 and December 14, 2019 were removed from the on–demand library – two weeks’ worth of classes.
20 Peloton classes were preserved and remain in the on–demand library for members to access. Sundays with Love rides, Jess King Experience rides, and artist series classes continue to be saved, along with an increasing number of power zone rides – which has been a trend over the past couple of weeks.
In addition, a surprising number of strength classes made the cut. These classes are not tied to an artist series or training program, so it is difficult to identify why they may have been kept – especially since one is from Chase Tucker, an instructor who is no longer with Peloton.
You can find the complete list of Peloton classes that were kept during the latest round of class library maintenance below:
- 45 min. Sundays with Love Ride – Ally Love – 12/1/19 @ 11:45am ET
- 20 min. Core Strength – Andy Speer – 12/4/19 @ 8:25am ET
- 20 min. FTP Test Ride – Denis Morton – 12/4/19 @ 11:00am ET
- 20 min. Power Zone Max Ride – Matt Wilpers – 12/5/19 @ 7:20am ET
- 45 min. Power Zone Endurance Ride – Denis Morton – 12/5/19 @ 8:00am ET
- 30 min. The Jess King Experience Ride – Jess King – 12/5/19 @ 9:00pm ET
- 60 min. Power Zone Endurance Ride – Matt Wilpers – 12/7/19 @ 12:45pm ET
- 45 min. Sundays with Love Ride – Ally Love – 12/8/19 @ 11:45am ET
- 45 min. Power Zone Ride – Denis Morton – 12/9/19 @ 8:00am ET
- 30 min. Lower Body Strength – Andy Speer – 12/10/19 @ 11:50am ET
- 30 min. Full Body Strength – Andy Speer – 12/11/19 @ 7:15am ET
- 30 min. Power Zone Ride – Matt Wilpers – 12/11/19 @ 11:30am ET
- 30 min. Melissa Etheridge Ride – Christine D’Ercole – 12/11/19 @ 6:30pm ET
- 45 min. Power Zone Endurance Ride – Matt Wilpers – 12/12/19 @ 6:00am ET
- 30 min. The Jess King Experience Ride – Jess King – 12/12/19 @ 9:00pm ET
- 20 min. Glutes & Legs Strength – Andy Speer – 12/13/19 @ 9:00am ET
- 20 min. Core Strength – Andy Speer – 12/13/19 @ 9:25am ET
- 20 min. Chest & Back Strength – Chase Tucker – 12/14/19 @ 9:55am ET
- 45 min. Melissa Etheridge Yoga Flow – Kristin McGee – 12/14/19 @ 10:45am ET
- 60 min. Power Zone Ride – Matt Wilpers – 12/14/19 @ 12:45pm ET
Class library maintenance is Peloton’s removal of older classes from the on demand library, which is now taking place almost weekly on Fridays, as announced in April of 2023.
Purges have occurred regularly since then. Details can be found on each purge in the weekly post we’ve been sharing about each purge: April 28, May 5, May 12, May 19, May 26, June 2, June 9, June 16, June 23, June 30, July 7, July 14, and most recently July 21.
You can read more details regarding the process and rationale behind class library maintenance via our article from the time of the announcement.
Were any of your favorite classes removed this time around?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.