In what is becoming an annual tradition, Peloton will have a special collection of classes at the end of the year to celebrate the best music of the year. This year, the twist is rather than just being The “Best of 2019” workouts, Peloton will instead celebrate the “Best of the Decade”.
These workouts will take place between December 27th – December 29th, 2019. We’ll update the full schedule as they release it, but for now, the instructors & class times will be:
- December 27th – 10:30am – Kendall Toole – 30 minute Best of the Decade Ride
- December 27th – 11:30am – Tunde Oyeneyin – 30 minute Best of the Decade Ride
- December 27th – 12:30pm – Cody Rigsby – 30 minute Best of the Decade Ride
- December 28th – TBA
- December 29th – TBA
For the “Best of 2018” workouts last year, each ride was either 45 minutes or 20 minutes. Unfortunately, none of these are available on demand any more due to recent purges. However, these were your options last year:
- 45 min Best of 2018: British Pop Ride – Ben Alldis
- 45 min Best of 2018: Country – Hannah Marie Corbin
- 45 min Best of 2018: Hip Hop – Alex Toussaint
- 45 min Best of 2018: Rock – Denis Morton
- 20 min Best of 2018: Pop – Cody Rigsby
- 20 min Best of 2018: EDM – Cody Rigsby
What songs do you think deserve to be on the best of the decade playlist?