Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 140 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 140 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) & John Mills (#RunLiftAndLive)
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton announced that all seat posts should ship by the end of September.
- Peloton’s 2023 All For One Music Fest will take place from Sept 7 – 9.
- Cody Rigsby will be on a book tour in September – with 8 different dates available.
- Alex Toussaint is teasing that his PUMA cycling shoes will be released soon.
- A software update was released for the Peloton Guide to fix some rep counting & tracking issues.
- After being removed from hardware devices last month, class ratings are now gone in the app too.
- Alex Karwoski & Ash Pryor have new scenic rows available from Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- New prenatal classes, foam rolling, mobility, and gym workouts were all released this week.
- Camila Ramon shared that she is recording some outdoor workouts on Peloton.
- New one week split strength training program from Ben Alldis.
- New one week split strength training program from Jermaine Johnson.
- Yin Yoga is now available in German, and Kirra, Chelsea, Kristin, and Nico are teaching for the first time.
- Peloton has brought back the German language Summer Break series of classes.
- Erik Jager & Hannah Frankson will teach classes from PSNY from August 17 – 18.
- A new photo booth is being tested and installed at PSNY for members to use before & after class.
- Classes filmed between Dec 1 – 14, 2019 were purged last week.
- The threshold to get bonus Chase points now only requires $150 worth of spend.
- Peloton is casting members from the UK, Germany, and Australia for a new advertising campaign.
- Happy Birthday to Jess Sims & Alex Toussaint this week.
- Robin Arzon’s baby Atlas was born.
- Matt Wilpers finished the Ironman Maine 70.3 with a new PR
- People magazine has another feature with Ben Alldis & Leanne Hainsby.
- Runner’s world UK has a quick Lanebreak Tread Review
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 20 min 2000s Hip Hop Ride – 7/26/23 @ 7:00am ET (#M_Guidry)
- Sam Yo – 30 min Motley Crue Ride – 7/27/23 @ 1:00pm ET (#TinaF75, #I_Teach_Teens, #AMAJar3)
- Matt Wilpers – 20 min Motley Crue Row – 7/27/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#RowRun66)
- Jess King – 45 min ABBA Walk – 7/27/23 @ 11:00am ET (#TiffTough28)
- Mariana Fernandez – 45 min Rock Run – 7/28/23 @ 8:00am ET (#OwenTwirls23, #RocioSpins, #JTorres916, #_EvahH, #ILikeThemHazy, #Patria813, #LuuLuvsTheBurn, #AdamJustinJay)
- Anna Greenberg – 20 min Slow Flow – 7/28/23 @ 6:05pm ET (#AMAJar3)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 30 min Pop Walk – 7/29/23 @ 9:00am ET (#IAmKimmieHo, #Ojadeazul, #LibrarianErin, #DBCH8815)
- Olivia Amato – 30 min Barbie Ride – 7/29/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#CBCampion, #EhDubz, #AMAJar3)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min 2000s Run [English] – 7/30/23 @ 4:30am ET (#CamieHamm, #AshleyHiskes)
- Ben Alldis – 30 min 80s Ride – 7/30/23 @ 7:00am ET (#DaisyMac, #KatieNelb, #OmNomPeloton)
- Marcel Dinkins – 60 min Endurance Run – 7/30/23 @ 11:00am ET (#NazaNinFallahi)
- Christine D’Ercole – 90 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 7/30/23 @ 1:00pm ET (#RachelSpins24, #RachelJahnke, #Nick_0f_Time)
- Katie Wang – 45 min Row Bootcamp Full Body – 7/31/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Andy Speer – 20 min Full Body Mobility – 8/1/23 @ 10:00am ET (#KarlyTGZ)
- Hannah Corbin – 10 min Foam Rolling: Calves & Glutes – 8/1/23 @ 10:00am ET (#MattOnAMat74)
- Callie Gullickson – 30 min Tropical House Bike Bootcamp – 8/1/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#PopPunkPedaler, #BoojieBooj)
- Tobias Heinze – 75 min 2010s Rock Run [German] – 8/2/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#FleetwoodMom, #Katie_White, #CWagen456, #BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Club Bangers Run – 8/2/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#TimeOutTammy, #KimCarv11)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.