Peloton’s “Summer Break” German class series has returned for 2023. First launched last year, the Summer Break classes explore popular summer destinations throughout Germany and Europe. Note that last year’s series was limited to rides, but has expanded to numerous other modalities this year.
Peloton teased the news via several instructors’ social media accounts, such as Tobias Heinze. The post included the German instructor team sharing what they pack in their suitcases when heading off on a trip.
Note that there is a badge opportunity for taking any of the Summer Break classes, as there was last year as well. However, Peloton quietly updated last year’s badge with a new design. If you took any of last year’s Summer Break content and earned the old badge, your profile will be updated with the current iteration. As always, you can find a full list of Peloton badges and how to earn them on our site here.
You can find the complete list of 2023 Summer Break classes – some of which are already available, and some of which are upcoming – below. If you’re curious about what locations & cities the Summer Break Peloton Classes will be visiting, you can find each class, and the location for it below. Note that the classes take place in the studio as normal, the instructor will just be describing these cities and vacation spots throughout the ride.
All classes are German language.
List of 2023 Peloton Summer Break Classes through Germany
- 30 min. Summer Break Ride – Charlotte Weidenbach – 7/31/23 @ 1:00am ET – Swabian Jura
- 10 min. Summer Break Full Body Stretch – Assal Arian – 7/31/23 @ 1:00pm ET – Düsseldorf
- 10 min. Summer Break Cool Down Ride – Mila Lazar – 7/31/23 @ 1:00am ET – General
- 5 min. Summer Break Warm Up Ride – Benny Adami – 7/31/23 @ 1:00am ET – General
- 10 min. Summer Break Cool Down Walk – Jeffrey McEachern – 7/31/23 @ 11:00am ET – General
- 30 min. Summer Break Full Body Strength – Erik Jager – 7/31/23 @ 11:00am ET – Volkspark Friedrichshain in Berlin
- 20 min. Summer Break Run – Marcel Maurer – 7/31/23 @ 12:00pm ET – North Sea Island of Sylt
- 20 min. Summer Break Ride – Mayla Wedekind – 8/1/23 @ 12:00pm ET – Spa Town of Damp
- 30 min. Summer Break Power Zone Ride – Erik Jager – 8/1/23 @ 1:30pm ET – From Wannsee to Potsdam
- 30 min. Summer Break Bike Bootcamp – Cliff Dwenger – 8/2/23 @ 1:30pm ET – Lüneburg Heath
- 10 min. Summer Break Arms & Light Weights – Mila Lazar – 8/2/23 @ 2:00pm ET – General
- 15 min. Summer Break Core Strength – Cliff Dwenger – 8/3/23 @ 3:00am ET – Banks of the Elbe River
- 20 min. Summer Break Walk – Jeffrey McEachern – 8/3/23 @ 3:35am ET [On–Demand] – Spree Forest
- 20 min. Summer Break Meditation – Nico Sarani – 8/3/23 @ 2:05pm ET – Baltic Sea
- 30 min. Summer Break Walk – Mayla Wedekind – 8/4/23 @ 11:00am ET – Habichtswald Mountains
- 30 min. Summer Break Run – Tobias Heinze – 8/5/23 @ 3:00am ET – Spitzingsee
- 20 min. Summer Break Ride – Benny Adami – 8/5/23 @ 3:30am ET – Nordeney
- 10 min. Summer Break HIIT Cardio – Marcel Maurer – 8/5/23 @ 9:00am ET [On–Demand] – Alster River
You can read about last year’s Summer Break class series via our overview article. Will you be taking any of the new classes?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.