Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 62 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 62 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Long time Peloton member Howard “Howie” Godnick passed away this past week.
- German Tread instructor Marina Andresen announced she is leaving Peloton 2 months after her first class.
- 3 new German cycling coaches had premier classes: Mila Lazar, Benny Adami, and Charlotte Weidenbach.
- Logan Aldridge will join Peloton as an adaptive training consultant & future Peloton instructor.
- There are 7 days worth of Peloton apparel sales happening.
- Robin Arzon is encouraging members to join her in running or walking 3 miles every day in her #3For31 Challenge.
- A new Washington Post interview shares some interesting information about the development of the Peloton Lanebreak video game.
- Lululemon & Peloton have filed lawsuits against each other over design patents for apparel.
- Dr. Chelsea Jackson Roberts shared she had COVID-19, but has recovered and is back teaching classes now.
- Selena Samuela’s broken foot has healed, and she taught her first Tread classes since her injury this week.
- There is a new series of classes featuring The Beatles last week in honor of the new documentary.
- AC/DC also had a featured artist series.
- One extra class was added to the Beyonce series as well – an outdoor walk with Kirsten Ferguson
- Look for Peloton’s Holiday classes to be announced soon.
- Rebecca Kennedy is teaching the last your monthly strength stack of 2021.
- Peloton is offering $200 off the Peloton Bike+ in December.
- New Peloton commercials aired during football games around Thanksgiving.
- The newest trailer for “And Just Like That” (Sex and the City) features Mr. Big on a Peloton Bike+
- Peloton announced they will no longer offer extended warranties in Australia, and is refunding people who purchased them.
- Cody Rigsby placed 3rd overall in Dancing With The Stars.
- The Atlantic has an article looking at Peloton’s stock price and if it means anything for the country’s overall recovery.
- Hannah Corbin was interviewed by PDX Monthly.
- Happy Birthday to Bradley Rose, Jenn Sherman, and Tunde Oyeneyin
- Amanda & John share their favorite Peloton classes of the week.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply