Power your next workout with a little high-voltage hard rock, and who knows—you just might spark a personal record. If our new @ACDC Artist Series is anything to go by, the highway to 😈 is NOT a flat road.
The series will begin on Wednesday, December 1 and run through Saturday, December 4. Members can sweat to iconic AC/DC tracks in two rides, two full body strength classes, two runs, and a yoga flow. The instructors for the series are Andy Speer, Sam Yo, Kristin McGee, Jermaine Johnson, Matt Wilpers, Erik Jäger, and Mayla Wedekind. Classes will be taught in both English and German.
AC/DC Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min AC/DC Peloton Ride – Sam Yo – 12/1/21 @ 1:30pm ET
- 20 min AC/DC Peloton Yoga Flow – Kristin McGee – 12/1/21 @ 6:00pm ET
- 10 min AC/DC Warm-Up Run – Jermaine Johnson – 12/1/21 @ 6:00pm ET [On Demand]
- 30 min AC/DC Peloton Run – Matt Wilpers – 12/1/21 @ 7:00pm ET
- 20 min AC/DC Peloton Full Body Strength – Andy Speer – 12/1/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- 20 min AC/DC Peloton Full Body Strength – Erik Jäger – 12/2/21 @ 11:30am ET/4:30pm GMT [German]
- 30 min AC/DC Peloton Ride – Mayla Wedekind – 12/4/21 @ 4:00am ET/9:00am GMT [German]
If you want to check out other artist series, you can navigate to the “Artist Series” button under “Collections” on your Peloton App, device, or web browser. As always, you can also view the complete list of past artists series in our guide.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.