Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 130 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 130 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and Chris Lewis (#PeloBuddy)
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton unveiled their updated brand this week.
- There are now 3 tiers on the app: App Free, App One, and App+
- Both Rowing & Rowing Bootcamp classes are now available on the Peloton App
- The new Peloton Gym feature lets you take structured strength workouts without a coach.
- A member shared pictures of their broken Peloton Bike seat post.
- Peloton sent out an email giving people a timeline for expecting replacement seat posts.
- Peloton has said to expect new sales of the Tread+ not to start until 2024.
- Barry McCarthy said he is hopeful Peloton will expand into Western Europe next year.
- As a reminder, there are no live classes this next week.
- Peloton will host a meet & greet with Mara Thonner (Matty) near PSNY
- There will be Little Mermaid, Ava Max, and Lil Kim artist series in June
- A Jonas Brothers artist series took place on Thursday.
- Two classes with musician Lewis Capaldi took place.
- Emma Lovewell will teach two classes from Peloton Studios London.
- Alex Karwoski was seen filming some scenic rows in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- Anna Greenberg’s new 1-week “A Self Care Retreat” program is now available.
- Peloton released the formerly guide-exclusive “Pump Up The Volume” collections to everyone this week.
- Peloton is offering up to 70% off apparel until May 30th.
- Happy Birthday to Benny Adami.
- Ally Love is joining the Today show.
- Kendall Toole is on the “Chicks in the Office” podcast.
- Cody Rigsby was interviewed in People.
- Peloton talks about some of their streaming technology with Amazon.
- Some of the coaches have been doing track speed work.
- Tunde Oyeneyin was featured in Today.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Charlotte Weidenbach – 30 min Bruce Springsteen Ride [German] – 5/18/23 @ 8:30am ET (#BooksBikesBeers, #SpinLovingMama)
- Tobias Heinze – 30 min Bruce Springsteen Run [German] – 5/18/23 @ 11:30am ET (#FleetwoodMom, #BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Mariana Fernandez – 30 min Yoga Flow – 5/19/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#MillerFamily20)
- Jess Sims – 45 min Full Body Strength – 5/19/23 @ 12:30pm ET (#RebecccaTrigilio, #DIppinDot22)
- Susie Chan – 30 min Bruce Springsteen Run + Walk – 5/19/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#GregPIK, #BerthaC_RunsMD, #KimCarv11, #ChrisMGiles)
- Jess King – 30 min Latin Walk – 5/21/23 @ 3:00pm ET (#JeepinBeerBabe)
- Ally Love – 20 min Country Ride – 5/22/23 @ 7:00am ET (#BHayden2325, #LoveSquadPeloton)
- Camila Ramon – 30 min Hike – 5/22/23 @ 9:00am ET (#PeloBuddy, #ACCourtney22, #Plantpoweredm0m)
- Hannah Corbin – 45 min Dance Music Barre – 5/22/23 @ 9:30am ET (#SpinBug, #Lokestin, #UteCollins)
- Christine D’Ercole – 45 min New Wave Ride – 5/22/23 @ 10:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania, #KimThousand)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Pop Punk Ride – 5/22/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Ben Alldis – 30 min Pop Ride w/ Lewis Capaldi – 5/22/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#BriBri27, #Kace406, #Kegan813)
- Katie Wang – 20 min API Heritage Row – 5/22/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#CupONoodle83)
- Becs Gentry – 20 min HIIT Run – 5/23/23 @ 5:35pm ET (#ReeHotta, #HabitualRunner)
- Ash Pryor – 15 min 2000s Row – 5/23/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#PeloBuddy)
- Cody Rigsby – 20 min HIIT Ride – 5/23/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#ArisDawnG)
- Alex Karwoski – 15 min 90s Pop Row – 5/24/23 @ 11:00am ET (#BobErrea)
- Hannah Frankson – 20 min 2010s Hip Hop Ride – 5/24/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#Hilz2Climb, #Eric_Rides_PPC)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.