Members received a sneak peek of the artist series that lie ahead in the month of June, as Peloton added new classes to the studio booking site on May 25. There are three series to look forward to next month:
- The Little Mermaid: June 5 & June 8
- Ava Max: June 8
- Lil Kim: June 15
If The Little Mermaid seems a bit random at first, remember that the new Little Mermaid starring Halle Bailey is hitting theaters on May 26, 2023. And if you enjoy Disney classes, be sure to check out our complete list of Disney Peloton classes.
You can find the list of classes for each series below. However, these are only the classes that will be live and open to studio participants – there will likely be others for each series that will be released straight to the on-demand library, or that may be live but without in-studio participants.
The Little Mermaid Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min. The Little Mermaid Walk – Jess King – 6/5/23 @ 9:00am ET
- 30 min. The Little Mermaid Ride – Tunde Oyeneyin – 6/8/23 @ 5:30pm ET
Ava Max Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 20 min. Ava Max Pilates – Aditi Shah – 6/8/23 @ 6:30pm ET
- 30 min. Ava Max Run – Marcel Dinkins – 6/8/23 @ 7:00pm ET
Lil Kim Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min. Lil Kim Run – Jess Sims – 6/15/23 @ 7:00pm ET
- 30 min. Lil Kim Ride – Cody Rigsby – 6/15/23 @ 7:00pm ET
We will share additional details about each upcoming artist series as Peloton makes the official announcements. Which series are you most looking forward to?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.