Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 111 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 111 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton officially announced that the Peloton Tread will arrive in Australia in February 2023.
- Peloton confirmed rowing classes would be coming to the app on a Reddit AMA.
- There will be no live Peloton classes from December 24 – January 2.
- A wave of spam accounts were created over the weekend.
- Peloton’s 2022 “Year in Review” is now available in the Peloton App & website.
- New pictures have surfaced showing the rumored Peloton Strength Platform Machine.
- Peloton is now offering the app subscription for $129 a year – which is 2 months free.
- Rumors about the Peloton App tiers that will launch in 2023, called “App Essential” and App+”
- Various TJ Maxx, Sierra Trading Post, and Marshalls have Peloton accessories like weights, HR band, and more.
- Selena Samuela’s baby was born.
- Peloton has created their 2023 Annual Challenge for anyone who wants to opt in.
- There was a Linkin Park artist series that started on Wednesday last week.
- A Whitney Houston artist series took place on Wednesday & Thursday – the second time she has been featured.
- Ben Alldis & Rebecca Kennedy both have new strength programs launching in January.
- Bradley Rose taught the first official Hanukkah classes.
- Bradley Rose seemed to tease that he might be teaching boxing soon in a social media post.
- Jon Hosking teased that there might be an in-person run club from the Peloton London Studios soon.
- Ally Love & Cliff Dwenger taught a 2-for-1 holiday class live from London last week.
- People flying on Qantas will be able to take a few Peloton classes with Kirra Michel.
- Peloton added target metrics to guided classes on the Bike & Tread so auto-follow resistance and incline now work.
- Peloton has added the “Skip Intro” button to the Peloton Row.
- You can now filter some collections on the Bike & Tread to more easily find classes.
- Most showrooms now have the Peloton Guide in stock so you can walk out the door with it.
- Peloton hosted a toy drive for WHEDco and a meet & greet with Rad Lopez and Marcel Dinkins.
- Peloton is bringing their pop-up ads for apparel the instructors are wearing to the Tread.
- Precor has a new interim CEO and will be searching for a permanent CEO.
- Happy Birthday to Marcel Maurer and Camila Ramon this week.
- Jess King visited the White House.
- Aditi Shah also went to the White House.
- Christine D’Ercole received the Heart Award
- Shape has an article featuring Jess Sims, Callie Gullickson, and Camila Ramon.
- Emma Lovewell was featured in Martha’s Vineyard magazine
- Today.com asks some Peloton coaches what their favorite workout songs are.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Jess King – 15 min Holiday Ride – 12/3/22 @ 11:00am ET (#StacyGarver, #AZRachel)
- Nico Sarani – 15 min Holiday Yoga Flow [German] – 12/8/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#CandiceRuns)
- Benny Adami – 30 min 80s Ride [German] – 12/9/22 @ 11:30am ET (#Art_of_Balance)
- Leanne Hainsby – 10 min Holiday Arms & Light Weights – 12/10/22 @ 5:30am ET (#AnnaPuetlo, #PhurnFW)
- Jess Sims – Saturday 60 Tread Bootcamp Full Body – 12/10/22 @ 11:00am ET (#Fit_Happy_Gabby)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min Country Run [German] – 12/10/22 @ 11:00am ET (#SPouncy01)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 30 min 2000s Ride – 12/10/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#MSepi, #BostonLaura, #FlynnIt2SpinIt)
- Marcel Dinkins – 30 min Holiday Run – 12/10/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#AnotherLindsay)
- Kirsten Ferguson – 45 min Walk + Run – 12/11/22 @ 9:00am ET (#DippinDot22)
- Callie Gullickson – 45 min Bike Bootcamp: Full Body – 12/11/22 @ 10:00pm ET (#JessCITJohnson2, #JasonD)
- Olivia Amato – 30 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 12/12/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#LaurenBoen, #RachelBlaufeld, #WillBill91, #CarolineCampion)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Hip Hop Ride – 12/12/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#KimCarv11, #EAMiracle, #Its_Tommy_O, #TeddieHayess)
- Ally Love & Cliff Dwenger – 30 min Holiday Two for One Ride – 12/13/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#ElliotsMommie, #Slam.Schoenly, #Fiores17, #Shan_Spinz)
- Kirra Michel – 30 min Holiday Aussie Vibes Yoga Flow – 12/13/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#Kirras.Koalas)
- Emma Lovewell – 30 min New Tracks Ride – 12/13/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#LaraMCCask)
- Ben Alldis – 20 min Linkin Park Upper Body Strength – 12/14/22 @ 6:30am ET (#KatieNelb, #MetalMags)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 30 min Holiday Walk – 12/14/22 @ 10:00am ET (#AlyssaD03, #MelanieGoldman_, #RobinRA)
- Matt Wilpers – 20 min Linkin Park Row – 12/14/22 @ 10:00am ET (#TimeToGlowUp)
- Jermaine Johnson – 30 min Linkin Park Run – 12/14/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#Sweet_Daisy)
- Bradley Rose – 10 min Linkin Park Warm Up Ride – 12/14/22 @ 6:45pm ET (#EOP3)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Linkin Park Ride – 12/14/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#Pelaurita, #MetalMags, #DMargi29, #AnnnMargaret, #4xzfun, #Karly_Patterson, #JessCDoyle)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply