Peloton has announced a new artist series featuring one of the best selling musical artists of all time: Whitney Houston! This will be the second featured artist series showcasing Whitney Houston. They shared the news via Instagram:
From the stage to the big screen, Whitney’s presence and once-in-a-lifetime voice reached the hearts of many. Join @benny.adami, @jeffreymce, @joslynthompsonrule, @ashpryor_thatsme, @rebeccakennedynyc, @nicosarani, @leannehainsby, @robinnyc, @marcel2coach, and @allymisslove, on the Leaderboard as they play all of @whitneyhouston’s greatest hits. Starting Wed., Dec. 21 ✨
The series will launch on Wednesday, December 21 and will include 10 classes across seven modalities in both English and German. You can view the complete class list below:
2022 Whitney Houston Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 5 min. Whitney Houston Warm Up Ride – Leanne Hainsby – 12/21/22 @ 3:29am ET
- 5 min. Whitney Houston Cool Down Ride – Leanne Hainsby – 12/22/22 @ 3:39am ET
- 20 min. Whitney Houston Full Body Stretch [German] – Marcel Maurer – 12/21/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 min. Whitney Houston Ride [German] – Benny Adami – 12/21/22 @ 1:30pm ET
- 30 min. Whitney Houston Walk – Joslyn Thompson Rule – 12/21/22 @ 2:00pm
- 20 min. Whitney Houston Arms & Shoulders Strength – Rebecca Kennedy – 12/21/22 @ 6:30pm ET
- 30 min. Whitney Houston Slow Flow [English] – Nico Sarani – 12/21/22 @ 6:30pm ET
- 30 min. Whitney Houston Row – Ash Pryor – 12/21/22 @ 7:00pm ET [On Demand]
- 30 min. Whitney Houston Run – Robin Arzón – 12/21/22 @ 7:00pm ET
- 30 min. Whitney Houston Run [German] – Jeffrey McEachern – 12/22/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 min. Whitney Houston Ride – Ally Love – 12/22/22 @ 7:00pm ET
This is Peloton’s second Whitney Houston artist series. The first series occurred in July 2020 and included five classes. Other artists who have received more than one Peloton artist series include Bad Bunny, The Beatles, Beyoncé, Lizzo, and Taylor Swift. Check out our comprehensive artist series list to explore other past artist series from Peloton.
Members can expect to earn an artist series badge for completing any of the Whitney Houston classes. If you’re looking to earn additional badges, you can find the complete list of available badges in our guide.
Will you be joining the latest Whitney Houston artist series?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply