Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 109 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 109 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Daniel McKenna’s classes removed from Peloton.
- Daniel’s wrongful termination lawsuit is dismissed.
- Logan Aldridge is now teaching Tread classes and his premiere was Wednesday night.
- Jess King’s baby, Lucien Urista King, was born on November 16th.
- More than 14,000 people took Alex’s live Turkey Burn class, and 43,000 people were on Robin Arzon’s ride.
- A Taylor Swift “Midnights” artist series took place last week.
- Peloton also announced a special Mariah Carey artist series that took place this past weekend.
- The final episode of LOL Cody aired on Thursday, and there was a wrap party at PSNY on Friday.
- Peloton has new “5K Pace Setter” outdoor audio classes to help guide you to a certain 5K time.
- There are also new mobility classes available to increase joint & muscle range of motion.
- Peloton released new “Extra 10” classes this week.
- Jess Sims is back with a live Saturday 60 class on December 10th.
- Matt Wilpers & Ash Pryor filmed some scenic rowing classes in California.
- Barry McCarthy said the Peloton Row is currently being certified for a UK release.
- Rumors are indicating that the Peloton Tread will be launching in Australia soon.
- Peloton can now integrate with the Google Health Connect platform.
- You can now see your streak for any month, and see workouts for any day in the web browser.
- There is a week-long flash challenge to encourage members to play the Peloton Lanebreak game.
- There is also a Holiday flash challenge in December with a badge you can earn by taking Holiday classes.
- Former CEO John Foley & other Peloton executives have been sued over alleged insider trading.
- Peloton accessories are now available on the apparel site – which means you can use referral codes on them.
- Peloton extended the Black Friday sale through Dec 6, and doubled some of the discounts.
- Happy Birthday to Bradley Rose & Jenn Sherman!
- Kendall Toole was interviewed in WonderMind.
- Robin Arzon’s #3for31 challenge is back.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Kirsten Ferguson – 30 min 2000s Walk – 11/18/22 @ 10:00am ET (#ZClauds11, #CoffeeMomSpin)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min *NSYC Ride – 11/18/22 @ 5:30pm ET (#IrishBrit, #AMAJar3, #JKauks13)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min Pop Punk Ride – 11/19/22 @ 6:30am ET (#AMAJar3)
- Mila Lazar – 30 min HIIT Ride [German] – 11/24/22 @ 1:00am ET (#Sinko)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Turkey Burn Run – 11/24/22 @ 9:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania, #LisaLisa95, #PNSRunninGirl, #SoleSista89, #MichelleFelsky)
- Robin Arzon – 45 min Turkey Burn Ride – 11/24/22 @ 10:00am ET (#TheSunshineFoodie, #Mexi_Cann)
- Cliff Dwenger – 30 min Pop Bike Bootcamp [English] – 11/25/22 @ 7:00am ET (#Sues2837)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 30 min Full Body Tread Bootcamp – 11/25/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Doctor_Devon)
- Katie Wang – 30 min Taylor Swift Midnights Rowing Bootcamp – 11/26/22 @ 12:00am ET (#MidwifeLexie)
- Ally Love – 30 min Taylor Swift Midnights Ride – 11/26/22 @ 8:00am ET (#LindseyTGamble, #Jamie.Winter.90, #AnnnMargaret, #McHadderon, #NuttyByNature)
- Callie Gullickson – 20 min Taylor Swift Midnights Full Body Strength – 11/26/22 @ 10:00am ET (#JasonD, #DiCarv)
- Jess Sims – 60 min Saturday 60 Full Body Tread Bootcamp – 11/26/22 @ 10:00am ET (#McGersten)
- Ben Alldis – 30 min HIIT Ride – 11/27/22 @ 5:00am ET (#Lawrenal)
- Benny Adami – 30 min Broadway Ride [English] – 11/27/22 @ 7:00am ET (#ItsGonnaBeMay28, #NoaSmall, #AlwaysFuji)
- Jon Hosking – 45 min 80s Walk – 11/27/22 @ 8:00am ET (#Seglo3, #DoctorDevon, #MsYoKlutz)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 30 min Bike Bootcamp Core – 11/27/22 @ 10:00pm ET (#Shan_Spinz, GraceDonutLook, #ColeenDDoherty)
- Matt Wilpers – 30 min Progression Run – 11/28/22 @ 7:00am ET (#MackenzieChristoffels)
- Aditi Shah – 5 min Intro to Meditation Program Welcome – 11/28/22 @ 10:00am ET (#MyLifeInToronto)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 10 min Core Strength – 11/28/22 @ 10:00am ET (#SpinLovingMama)
- Hannah Frankson – 45 min Endurance Run – 11/28/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#LeeKathyW, #Sinko, #MandyRose, #PedalCranker, #MelissaMoves84, #RosieAndGym)
- Mariana Fernandez – 10 min Gratitude Meditation [Spanish] – 11/30/22 @ 12:45pm ET (#Pelo4Cafectios)
- Logan Aldridge – 20 min Premiere Run – 11/30/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#JeffCanSpin)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply