For fans of Taylor Swift, the day is finally here. Peloton has officially announced a third installment of a Taylor Swift artist series. This time, the classes will feature music from Taylor Swift’s latest album “Midnights”.
Peloton made the announcement last night on social media at Midnight, saying:
Third time’s the charm. @taylorswift is back for another Artist Series and this time we’re moving to the melodic hits from her latest record-setting album, Midnights.
Meet @ﬁtxkendall, @oliviaamato, @katiewongspelledwang, @mayla_kind, @susie_chan_, @allymisslove, @marcel2coach, @calliegullickson, and @la_tiamariana on the Leaderboard as they explore their favorite tracks from the album. Starting Sat., Nov. 26
Classes will take place across almost every possible discipline (including rowing), and will begin on Saturday, November 26th.
Taylor Swift Midnights Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 20 min Taylor Swift Midnights Core Strength – Olivia Amato – 11/26/22 @ 12:00am ET [On-Demand]
- 20 min Taylor Swift Midnights Row Bootcamp – Katie Wang – 11/26/22 @ 12:00am ET [On-Demand]
- 10 min Taylor Swift Midnights Arms & Light Weights – Kendall Toole – 11/26/22 @ 12:00am ET [On-Demand]
- 30 min Taylor Swift Midnights Run – Susie Chan – 11/26/22 @ 6:00am ET
- 30 min Taylor Swift Midnights Ride – Ally Love – 11/26/22 @ 8:00am ET
- 30 min Taylor Swift Midnights Run [German] – Marcel Maurer – 11/26/22 @ 9:30am ET
- 20 min Taylor Swift Midnights Full Body Strength – Callie Gullickson – 11/26/22 @ 10:00am ET
- 30 min Taylor Swift Midnights Yoga Flow – Mariana Fernandez – 11/26/22 @ 10:30am ET
- 30 min Taylor Swift Midnights Ride [German] – Mayla Wedekind – 11/27/22 @ 3:30am ET
The announcement of this series is not a total surprise. Earlier in the month, Olivia Amato specifically mentioned her Taylor Swift Midnights core class during one of her other classes.
Peloton’s first Taylor Swift artist series was released on Christmas Day 2021 and featured Red: Taylor’s version. Then earlier this fall, there was an addition to the artist series featuring Folklore and Evermore.
There was also even a Super Swifties flash challenge as part of the first release.
Members can expect to earn an artist series badge for completing any of the Taylor Swift Midnights classes. If you’re trying to acquire additional badges, you can reference the complete list of available badges in our guide.
You can also see other previous artist series classes on our list here.
Will you be taking one of these classes?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.