Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 105 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
There were some minor audio issues this week – our apologies. Expect things to be fixed for next week!
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 105 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) & Jackie Prewitt (#Playing_Big).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Alex Toussaint was officially announced as a Tread instructor this week
- There will be members in studio for the live Turkey Burn classes with Robin & Alex
- Peloton confirmed they will no longer include Kanye West songs in new classes
- There was a 45 minute outage on Oct 21, as the Babyface artist series was taking place
- There are two “special event” classes with Cody Rigsby in November
- There are new scenic classes from London with Hannah F, Erik, and Jermaine
- A Stormzy artist series took place with Hannah Frankson & Jermaine Johnson
- Peloton teased a potential Taylor Swift “Midnights” artist series that didn’t happen
- Aditi Shah is bringing back her “Flow & Let Go” series for the next 5 weeks
- Aditi Shah collaborated with Jay Sean for a special Diwali pilates class
- Ross Rayburn has a new 30 minute sleep meditation class
- Peloton was a sponsor at the Head of the Charles rowing event last weekend
- Some iPhone users are starting to get beta access to the “Feed” feature
- The Peloton App is now available on Wear OS watches (like the Google Pixel or Samsung Galaxy)
- Peloton is expanding eligibility on the referral program until the end of the year
- A new rumor indicates Peloton will sell accessories on the apparel site – making them eligible for referral credits
- Peloton has been having a sale on refurbished Bikes & Bike+ that ends on October 30
- Peloton has been sued for patent infringement on 3 different patents on the Tread & Tread+
- The Q3 2021 earnings call will take place on November 3rd
- Peloton’s annual shareholder meeting will take place on December 6
- Happy Birthday to Matt Wilpers & Emma Lovewell this past week.
- Emma Lovewell is writing a new book
- Rad Lopez was on the Hurdle podcast
- Tunde Oyeneyin spoke at the “Get Her There” event
- Aditi Shah was at The White House for Diwali
- Several coaches were at Variety’s “New York” event
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Cliff Dwenger – 30 min Black History Month Ride [English] – 10/19/22 @ 8:30am ET (#NotCarkMarc)
- Olivia Amato – 30 min Rock Run – 10/21/22 @ 8:00am ET (#Meranda_Land)
- Robin Arzon – 45 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 10/21/22 @ 11:00am ET (#FitMommyRN_817)
- Benny Adami – 20 min Broadway Ride [German] – 10/21/22 @ 11:30am ET (#Art_Of_Balance)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min Pop Run – 10/21/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#RedStrong82)
- Ally Love – 30 min Babyface Ride: GNO – 10/21/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#JoyceSpins4Carbs)
- Adrian Williams – 30 min 2000s Full Body Strength – 10/22/22 @ 12:30pm ET (#L3annimal, #DKMckelvey)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Club Bangers Ride – 10/22/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#Kenny_Bania, #AnnieTheMinx, #SamIAm0913, #RKSolid_Crew, #Andipants2, #NellyBSpinnin, #FlakyPastries, #KathyM19)
- Jenn Sherman – 30 min Cover to Cover Ride – 10/23/22 @ 10:00am ET (#ShellyP_RN)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min 2000s Rock Ride – 10/23/22 @ 10:30am ET (#AuntMimi10, #AMAJar3)
- Jess King – 30 min House Walk – 10/23/22 @ 11:00am ET (#EndureOulast)
- Kristin McGee – 30 min Slow Flow Yoga – 10/24/22 @ 7:30am ET (#Jesse.Bennett_)
- Matt Wilpers – 15 min Pop Run – 10/24/22 @ 7:45am (#PeloBuddy)
- Hannah Corbin – 20 min Classic Rock Barre – 10/24/22 @ 9:30am ET (#AMAJar3)
- Aditi Shah – 20 min Diwali Pilates – 10/24/22 @ 10:00am ET (#SpinSpin4Lyfe)
- Ross Rayburn – 30 min Sleep Meditation – 10/24/22 @ 11:00am ET (#SmithJK2)
- Sam Yo – 45 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 10/25/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#PanderSandy, #RockEm79)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min Pop Ride – 10/25/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#OlingerDebbie, #PRRobin, #JessicaSUndersood, #Fit_life_happy_wife_and_mama, #JKPelos4Treats)
- Ben Alldis – 20 min Upper Body Strength – 10/26/22 @ 6:30am ET (#KBMcMillan, #L3annimal)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min Stormzy Ride – 10/26/22 @ 8:30am ET (#InglandTing, #Dippin22, #Queen_Cheese, #ButMakeItSazzy, #KizzyDoyle)
- Jermaine Johnson – 30 min Stormzy Run – 10/26/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#Vicky_Ellen_, #Emdeeee)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.