Earlier today, Peloton performed their 16th round of class library maintenance – which is a (mostly) weekly process where Peloton removes, or purges, older classes from the on-demand library.
Two more weeks worth of classes were removed today. The majority of Peloton classes filmed between January 4th – January 17th, 2020 were purged.
Classes that were saved include 20 min sleep meditation classes, power zone rides, Sundays with love classes, and a 5K race prep class.
Below, you’ll find the list of classes that were saved during the latest round of Peloton class removals.
- Ally Love – 30 min Sundays with Love – 1/5/20 11:45am ET
- Aditi Shah – 20 min Sleep Meditation – 1/8/20 @ 4:30pm ET
- Matt Wilpers – 45 min Power Zone Ride – 1/9/20 @ 6:00am ET
- Denis Morton – 45 min Power Zone Ride – 1/9/20 @ 8:00am ET
- Ally Love – 30 min Sundays With Love – 1/12/20 @ 11:45am ET
- Kristin McGee – 20 min Sleep Meditation – 1/12/20 @ 12:20pm ET
- Matt Wilpers – 30 min 5K Race Prep – 1/15/20 @ 6:00am ET
- Matt Wilpers – 45 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 1/16/20 @ 6:00am ET
If you’re unfamiliar with the process, back in April Peloton shared that they would be performing regular class library maintenance, with older classes removed from the on-demand library on a fairly regular basis.
Since that announcement, class purges have occured every single week since then. Details can be found on each purge in the weekly post we’ve been sharing about each purge: April 28, May 5, May 12, May 19, May 26, June 2, June 9, June 16, June 23, June 30, July 7, July 14, July 21, July 28, and August 4th.
Were any of your favorite classes removed this week?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.