Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 81 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 81 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Tunde’s Arms Program, New Power Zone Programs, Fleetwood Mac Artist Series, Broadway Series, and much more are launching in May.
- The Apple Watch will work as a heart rate monitor for the Peloton Guide sometime this summer.
- You could temporarily get a Peloton Guide for $150, or get free accessories through a price match.
- New data shows that Peloton could be working on Rowing Bootcamp classes for when the Peloton Rower is launched.
- Tunde Oyeneyin’s new book “SPEAK” was released this week.
- Peloton has launch new “Roll Call” strength classes, which take place at the same time very week.
- There will not be a Peloton “Your Monthly Strength Stack” in May.
- The new “On the Leaderboard” YouTube series can now be taken as a Bike class or Walk class.
- Peloton has a brand new 5K training program available that was launched last week.
- Peloton is closing out the #Rock22 challenge with a Red Hot Chili Peppers artist series.
- There were several special classes for Teachers Appreciation Day.
- There will be 10 brand new Mother’s Day Classes that were released this weekend.
- There will be dozens of new ‘Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month’ classes
- Peloton has removed the “Power Yoga” filter, and is adding new Yoga class types.
- The rental price for Bike & Bike+ has been lowered over the last week through the new program.
- The new “Peloton Radio” feature (pick your own playlist for scenic classes) launched for everyone this week.
- Peloton has officially listed their Ohio production facility (Peloton Output Park) for sale.
- Cody Rigsby co-hosted the GLAAD awards on Friday night.
- Emma Lovewell spoke with People about her heritage.
- Emma Lovewell was also featured in PopSugar.
- Tunde Oyeneyin was interviewed by Today and other outlets as part of her book release.
- Christine D’Ercole was interviewed on the “For Your Listening Pleasure” podcast.
- Kirsten Ferguson was interviewed by CafeMom.
- Sports Illustrated has a new interview with Kendall Toole.
- Kendall Toole was on the “Diet Starts Tomorrow” podcast.
- Olivia Amato was on “The Adam Schein” podcast.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Jenn Sherman – 30 min My Rob Lowe Mixtape Ride – 4/28/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#SusanATX, #Mandertac, #KellyJDuggan_)
- Charlotte Weidenbach – 20 min Paramore Ride – 4/29/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#Rachie_Merriman)
- Jess King – 20 min Korn Ride – 4/29/22 @ 6:30pm (#TBabeyyy, #KrisiKav, #Shantastic.Life, #JenKraus21)
- Jon Hosking – 20 min Lenny Kravitz Run – 4/30/22 @ 6:35am ET (#Lucky_OMalley)
- Becs Gentry – 60 min Intervals Run – 4/30/22 @ 8:30am ET (#Matta.Christina, #MidwifeLexi)
- Olivia Amato – 10 min On The Leaderboard w/ Joe Jonas Walk – 5/2/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Aditi Shah – 30 min Morning Slow Flow – 5/3/22 @ 8:25am ET (#ReeHotta)
- Christine D’Ercole – 30 min Classic Rock Ride – 5/3/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Ben Alldis – 5 min Cool Down Ride – 5/3/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#EHammer05)
- Denis Morton – 20 min Jimi Hendrix Ride – 5/3/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#BrianA, #CountryMusicLady229, #RedHawkRider)
- Jess Sims – 45 min Teacher Appreciation Tread Bootcamp – 5/3/22 @ 5:30pm ET (#T_Macdo, #TBabeyyy, #MovieStar600)
- Leanne Hainsby – 20 min Country Ride – 5/4/22 @ 2:30am ET (#Seglo3)
- Olivia Amato – 10 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Core Strength – 5/4/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Tayler_Jacqueline, #StarLightAndCo)
- Hannah Corbin – 30 min Pop Barre – 5/4/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#DNatHalie21)
- Jess King – 30 min Broadway Ride – 5/4/22 @ 5:35pm ET (#DebCohenn, #ButMakeItSazzy, #AmyEP99)
- Cody Rigsby – 45 min Intervlas & Arms Ride – 5/4/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#BossinUp4Donuts, #Kenny_Bania)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Ride – 5/4/22 @ 8:00pm ET (#ThePlaidersons, #Ana.M.Hershey, #HUgzAndPugz)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min 80s Run – 5/5/22 @ 2:30am ET (#Seglo3)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 10 min Pop Core Strength – 5/5/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Selena Samuela – 30 min Hike – 5/5/22 @ 12:05pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min 90s Hip Hop Ride – 5/5/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.