When you work out with these @chilipeppers, you WILL feel the burn.
This Wednesday, May 4, join @nicosarani, @oamato, @jermainejohnsonuk, @jsimsfit, @marcel2coach, @hauptstadttrainer, @kirramichel, @officialmarcelfit, @andyspeer, @bradley_rose23, and @fitxkendall for a 🌶️ new Artist Series—including Guide-compatible classes—set to classics old and new by the legendary Los Angeles band.
All classes count towards the #Rock22Challenge, which ends May 7—so don’t pass up this chance to work towards that badge!
Classes begin on May 4, and the series will include 11 classes spanning four modalities, including both live classes and pre-recorded on demand drops. You can find the complete class list below:
Red Hot Chili Peppers Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Yoga Flow – Nico Sarani – 5/4/22 @ 6:30am ET [German]
- 10 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Core Strength – Olivia Amato – 5/4/22 @ 10:00am ET [On Demand]
- 10 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Upper Body Strength – Jermaine Johnson – 5/4/22 @ 10:00am ET [On Demand]
- 20 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Lower Body Strength – Jess Sims – 5/4/22 @ 10:00am ET [On Demand]
- 30 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Run – Marcel Maurer – 5/4/22 @ 12:00pm ET [German]
- 30 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Ride – Erik Jäger – 5/4/22 @ 2:30pm ET [German]
- 30 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Yoga Flow – Kirra Michel – 5/4/22 @ 6:30pm ET
- 20 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Run – Marcel Dinkins – 5/4/22 @ 7:00pm ET
- 20 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Full Body Strength – Andy Speer – 5/4/22 @ 7:30pm ET
- 10 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Warm Up Ride – Bradley Rose – 5/4/22 @ 7:45pm ET [On Demand]
- 30 min Red Hot Chili Peppers Ride – Kendall Toole – 5/4/22 @ 8:00pm ET
Members can expect to receive an artist series badge for taking any Red Hot Chili Peppers class, and all classes from the series will count towards progress in the ongoing Rock 22 Challenge, which ends in just a few days on May 7. If you’re looking to acquire other badges, check out our complete guide.
The Rock 22 Collection has featured a number of artist-specific classes, but Peloton has included official artist series – such as Def Leppard and Women of Rock – throughout the past couple of weeks as well. For the full rundown on all available artist series, you can always reference our exhaustive artist series list.
This is Peloton’s second official Red Hot Chili Peppers artist series, as they also held Red Hot Chili Peppers classes in 2019: a ride with Emma Lovewell, and a run with Selena Samuela. Peloton also recently encored the original series especially for Australian members earlier this year.
Will you be opting into the latest Red Hot Chili Peppers artist series?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.