Peloton has recently updated pricing for the One Peloton Club, Peloton’s new program that allows members to essentially rent a Peloton Bike or Bike+ and bundle the cost of the Bike with the monthly subscription fee. This follows the news in April that Peloton would be lowering the cost of their hardware (but raising the monthly subscription cost). The One Peloton Club landing page has been updated with example pricing information, which it did not list previously.
Now, Peloton is openly advertising the cost to rent a Peloton Bike or Bike+. Although there can be some variation in markets (some cities will cost slightly more, or less), here is how much Peloton says it will cost to rent a Peloton Bike or Bike+ through their One Peloton Club Program:
Peloton Bike Rental Cost with One Peloton Club
You can rent the original Peloton Bike for $59/month (which is inclusive of the monthly All-Access membership as well). You have to pay an upfront $250 delivery fee. After 12 months, you have the option to buyout the Bike for $1,015.
Peloton Bike+ Rental Cost with One Peloton Club
You can rent the Peloton Bike+ for $70/month (which is inclusive of the monthly All-Access membership as well). You have to pay an upfront $100 delivery fee. After 12 months, you have the option to buyout the Bike for $1,585.
Last month, we had reported that in the Atlanta area, the Bike rental was $79, and the Bike+ rental was $119. Atlanta pricing has also changed to to the pricing model listed above now.
Members who had signed up for previous pricing will be able to get their prices adjusted by contacting Member Support, and they should also be receiving an email about the changes.
These developments follow Peloton’s announcement earlier this month that they would decrease the price of their hardware devices, and will raise the All-Access subscription cost for the first month ever. Peloton also continues to expand & change the program – last month they launched the program in 6 new states.
If you’re interested in the One Peloton Club, you can find the complete list of participating showrooms below:
- California: 2nd & PCH, Broadway Plaza, Fashion Island, The Oaks, Santa Monica Place, Stanford Shopping Center, The Village at Corte Madera, Westfield Century City, Westfield Topanga & The Village
- Colorado: Cherry Creek Shopping Center, Park Meadows
- Florida: Aventura Mall, Merrick Park
- Georgia: Avalon, Lenox Mall
- Illinois: Oakbrook Center, The Shops at North Bridge
- Maryland: Bethesda Row, The Mall in Columbia, Westfield Annapolis
- Massachusetts: Chestnut Hill, Legacy Place Dedham, Natick Collection, Prudential Center
- Minnesota: Galleria Edina, Mall of America
- Texas: The Galleria, Highland Village, Legacy West, Market Street, NorthPark Mall, Southlake Town Square
- Virginia: Tysons Corner Center
If you’re interested in the One Peloton Club but it still hasn’t made its way to your state, you can sign up on the landing page to be alerted when new showrooms are added.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.