Many countries will celebrate Mother’s Day this weekend, and Peloton is joining in with a number of special classes that are now on the schedule.
In a change this year, Peloton is having the classes take place over several days, rather than just on Sunday.
You can find the list of Mother’s Day Peloton classes being recorded this year below:
List of the 2022 Peloton Mother’s Day Classes (Ride, Run, Yoga, etc)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 20 min Mother’s Day Run – 5/6/22 @ 7:30am ET
- Robin Arzon – 20 min Mother’s Day Ride – 5/6/22 @ 5:35pm ET
- Anna Greenberg – 30 min Prenatal Yoga Flow – 5/7/22 @ 11:00am ET
- Camila Ramon – 30 min Mother’s Day Ride – 5/7/22 @ 5:00pm ET [On-Demand]
- Ally Love – 20 min Mother’s Day Barre – 5/7/22 @ 5:00pm ET [On-Demand]
- Rebecca Kennedy – 20 min Mother’s Day Fully Body Stretch – 5/7/22 @ 5:00pm ET [On-Demand]
- Mariana Fernandez – 20 min Mother’s Day Yoga Flow – 5/7/22 @ 5:00pm ET [On-Demand]
- Kirsten Ferguson – 45 min Mother’s Day Walk + Run – 5/8/22 @ 8:30am ET
- Jenn Sherman – 45 min Mother’s Day My Mix Tape Ride – 5/8/22 @ 9:30am ET
- Christine D’Ercole – 30 min Mother’s Day Ride – 5/8/22 @ 1:30pm ET
The UK celebrated Mother’s Day in March – so there are two extra classes available on demand if you want to check those out as well.
List of the 2022 Peloton UK Mother’s Day Classes
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min UK Mother’s Day Ride – 3/27/22 @ 1:00am ET
- Jermaine Johnson – 20 min UK Mother’s Day Walk – 3/27/22 @ 4:30am ET
Since there was a special Mother’s Day badge last year, it’s a safe bet you can get one this year too – we’ll update our complete list of Peloton badges once it’s available.
This is not the first year Peloton has had special Mother’s Day classes. You can find a list of previous year’s (and this year’s too) Mother’s Day classes here.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.