Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 114 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 114 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton’s live rowing classes started this week, with a live class from every coach in prime time this week.
- The upcoming Peloton class schedule shows that some 6am ET classes might be returning to the schedule.
- Peloton’s newest Broadway Series took place Wednesday showcasing SIX: The Musical.
- Kristin McGee’s new 1 week beginners Pilates program was released this week.
- There is a new 3 week “You Can Ride” German language cycling program.
- Peloton sent out a survey to some members asking how they would like to see the “Just Work Out” feature improved.
- The Peloton app was showing “Free for a limited time” on some classes – in preparation for app tiers soon?
- The Peloton app is getting a new feed notification soon, so you can see who left you high fives.
- The Peloton App & website were updated to show some extra data on Peloton Guide workouts.
- A new rower update fixes a pace issue, tweaks form feedback, and adds some more stats.
- Peloton Lanebreak got some graphics upgrades, and is beta testing the Talkback screen reader in the game.
- For members in the UK & Germany, the Tread should wake up when you press one of the buttons.
- Jon Hosking is going to Australia to help with the official launch of the Peloton Tread.
- Peloton has partnered with banks in Australia & Germany for some discounts on buying hardware.
- Callie Gullickson’s new “BYOE” apparel line was released this week.
- Happy Birthday to Ben Alldis, Logan Aldridge, and Kendall Toole
- Shape has an article talking about Peloton & “Health at Every Size”
- Camila Ramon was on the Ali On The Run podcast.
- Denis Morton was on the “Intentional Wisdom” podcast.
- Rad Lopez was on Pix 11 in New York City.
- Robin Arzon talks about being Vegan in an interview with VegNews.
- Ally Love was on the Today show last week.
- YOU Magazine has an interview with Hannah Frankson, Joslyn Thompson Rule, and Bradley Rose
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Jon Hosking – 30 min 2010s Run – 1/20/23 @ 1:00pm ET (#RozReich712, #JanWolfe)
- Ben Alldis – 30 min Dance Music Ride – 1/20/23 @ 2:00pm ET (#Sinko, #FitMamaTeach)
- Sam Yo – 30 min Lunar New Year Ride – 1/20/23 @ 5:00pm ET (#KarenRebecca_K, #Jess.Dibble)
- Susie Chan – 60 min Marathon Prep Run – 1/22/23 @ 4:00am ET (#TeddiHayess)
- Nico Sarani – 30 min Bossa Nova Yoga Flow [English] – 1/22/23 @ 12:30pm ET (#AMAJar3)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 45 min 80s Walk – 1/22/23 @ 1:00pm ET (#MySoulProclaims, #RKSolid_Crew)
- Matt Wilpers – 45 min Intervals Run – 1/23/23 @ 7:00am ET (#IMissFabioDenis, #MandyRose)
- Ross Rayburn – 30 min Sleep Meditation – 1/23/23 @ 11:00am ET (#Seglo3, #AMAJar3)
- Tobias Heinze – 20 min Pop Run [German] – 1/23/23 @ 12:35pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Alex Toussaint – 45 min Hip Hop Ride – 1/23/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#KathyM19, #KimCarv11)
- Ash Pryor – 30 min Premiere Row – 1/23/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#HeyyyItsEricM, #HRGoddess)
- Denis Morton – 30 min Rock Ride – 12/24/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#Jenny_Quigs13)
- Cody Rigsby – 45 min Intervals & Arms Ride – 1/24/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#NellyBSPinnin, #StoneyBaby, #GoodToBeTheCook, #QveenJenCastle, #OlingerDebbie)
- Adrian Williams – 30 min Premiere Row – 1/24/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#DippinDot22, #NikkiNCWill)
- Callie Gullickson – 20 min Arms & Shoulders Strenght – 1/25/23 @ 8:10am ET (#JasonD, #JCamp926)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min SIX: The Musical Run [German] – 1/25/23 @ 9:00am ET (#SPouncy01, #TunderHolmes, #SlowRunMeg,)
- Andy Speer – 30 min Upper Body Strength – 1/25/23 @ 10:30am ET (#Live_Your_Why)
- Camila Ramon – 20 min Merengue Ride – 1/25/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#CookieV)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Metal Shadowboxing – 1/25/23 @ 12:30pm ET (#SarahNNBalseiro, #MiyaHHayes)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 30 min SIX: The Musical Walk – 1/25/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#Seglo3, #Elisabeth_Mae, #NicleMM28, #Eleanor_Rigsby, #RobinRA, #GlazedDonut28, #Mama_Ped)
- Alex Karwoski – 30 min Premiere Row – 1/25/23 @ 7:30pm ET (#ChillyCowMKE)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply