Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 106 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 106 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Cody Rigsby has a new series on the bike called “LOL, Cody”
- Peloton was granted an extension until early December to respond to the Daniel McKenna lawsuit
- Becs Gentry’s baby was born last month
- Peloton has a Black Friday price guarantee for the month of November
- New data indicates that Peloton’s Black Friday Sale Dates will be from Nov 14 – 28
- Peloton held their earnings call on Thursday
- Jenn Sherman had a “Sold Out Show” class featuring a Billy Joel concert from 1990
- A Kendrick Lamar artist series took place on Wednesday & Thursday
- There was another Peloton outage on Wednesday night as Jess Sims’ live bike bootcamp took place
- Peloton has a new “Extra 10” class type, which has no warm-up at all
- There is an invite-only event at PSNY next week to showcase the Peloton Row
- Is Mariah Carey teasing an upcoming artist seris?
- Peloton may be looking at adding an option to pay for the app-only subscription for a whole year
- The “Just Work Out” feature has finally rolled out to all Android users
- The WSJ has an article highlighting hotels with Peloton Bikes.
- Pelo Buddy has a hotel finder, with gyms & vacation rentals that have Peloton equipment.
- On Nov 1, Peloton officially became available for sale at DICK’S Sporting Goods
- During the holiday season, there is an extra long return window on Peloton equipment on Amazon
- Peloton released their second annual Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report this week
- DJ Muggs (of Cypress Hill) filed to dismiss a music lawsuit they had made against Peloton
- Cody Rigsby talked with EW to promote the new series
- Sam Yo was on the “For YOur Listening Pleasure” podcast
- Bradley Rose made a PSA in support of World Stroke Day
- Logan shared a video of him trying a new arm on
- Ben Alldis crowdsourced a playlist this week
- Kendall has a new Spriitgual Ganster drop on their stie
- Happy 4 Year Peloversary to Jess Sims
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Bradly Rose – 20 min Halloween Ride – 10/28/22 @ 4:00am ET (#HiH2.0)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min Halloween Ride – 10/28/22 @ 11:00am ET (#SavdByTheBelini, #RachLookinFresh, #SAClarke72, #CarlyColon, #SneHakish)
- Kristin McGee – 30 min Halloween Yoga Flow – 10/28/22 @ 12:30pm ET (#GingerInMass, #LeannEvan, #QueenOfDonuts98, #Holls79, #StephMLayne)
- Susie Chan – 30 min Halloween Run – 10/28/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#Greg_pik, #EDad84, #KizzyDoyle)
- Sam Yo – 30 min Halloween Ride – 10/28/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#ToughTiffSweats, #AmaJar3, #KimThousand)
- Robin Arzon – 30 min Live DJ Ride – 10/28/22 @ 5:30pm ET (#Sammi1105, #Bex_Clayton, #SAClarke72)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min Disney Villains Ride – 10/29/22 @ 5:00am ET (#Seglo3, #CampCaitlin, #HLawson1807, #Swooozy, #KareBleu)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 30 min Pop Run – 10/29/22 @ 6:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Jess Sims – 60 min Saturday 60: Full Body Tread Bootcamp -10/29/22 @ 10:00am ET (#AlishaJaiden)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min Country Run [German] – 10/29/22 @ 11:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Jess King – 30 min Halloween Ride – 10/29/22 @ 10:00am ET (#SKGvln, #D_W, #LotusPedal, #KatieJump, #KelleyVulolvic)
- Charlotte Weidenbach – 30 min Rock Ride [English] – 10/29/22 @ 10:30am ET (#XOXKatieee, #NotCarkMarc)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min 80s Run – 10/30/22 @ 9:00am ET (#Seglo3, #MeguStanadar, #Shazzaddd, #TwinMumAnna)
- Marcel Dinkins – 60 min Halloween Run – 10/30/22 @ 11:00am ET (#Queen_Cheese)
- Christine D’Ercole – 60 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 10/30/22 @ 3:00pm ET (#ButMakeItSazzy, #CassieRides)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Pop Punk Ride – 10/31/22 @ 7:00am ET (#MetalMags, #Ride4Anthony, #DaisyMac, #MilesAndCrowns, #SRoseRich)
- Andy Speer – 30 min HIIT Tread Bootcamp – 10/31/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#ChrissyM210, #BerthaC_RunsMD, #LuvFitness_Food)
- Ally Love – Extra 10: Intervals Ride – 11/1/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Turbo_Carm, #BeckyyyBooo, #BexBikes)
- Camila Ramon – Extra 10: Climb Ride – 11/1/22 @ 10:00am ET (#ILikeThemHazy, #OneBlkLung, #LayLabch)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 11/2/22 @ 7:00am ET (#JessSheDid)
- Olivia Amato – 30 min Walk + Run – 11/2/22 @ 7:00am ET (#NicolettaSpins, #RachelBlaufeld, #Karin.Zemskiberry, #SFeld)
- Cliff Dwnger – 45 min Kendrick Lamar Ride [German] – 11/2/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 30 min Kendrick Lamar Ride – 11/2/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#XTineFP, #CartonMilk, #NerdyPiglette, #NanceTaller, #IrishBrit, #PamDaBarber)
- Adrian Williams – 20 min Strength Roll Call Upper Body – 11/3/22 @ 7:30am ET (#Seglo3)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.