Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 93 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 93 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- A photo indicates that Olympic rower Alex Karowski might be a new Peloton instructor for rowing.
- Part of Peloton’s website indicates that there might possibly offer a self assembly option for the Peloton Row.
- Jess Sims will be broadcasting with the ESPN College Gameday team during football season.
- Alex Toussaint shared his thoughts on the recent Soul Cycle offer during his class.
- Documents have been filed that show Peloton will expand the PSL studio to have a retail store / showroom.
- There is a new ‘Standing Core with Rebecca’ Kennedy collection of standing core classes.
- The German Peloton cycling team is offering a “Summer Break” ride series – and there is a badge.
- Peloton had an artist series with MUNA this week with a ride and two Yoga classes.
- Peloton sent out an email that says the All For One Music fest will now be an extra day from August 18-21.
- The upcoming class schedule now shows an “Arms & Shoulder” live strength class with Tunde Oyeneyin for August 8.
- Peloton has sent some Pride boxes to members who took Pride classes in June.
- The ‘Download Workouts as CSV’ feature has been removed for those with their language set to Spanish or German.
- Google’s TalkBack Screen Reader feature has been added to the Peloton Tread this week.
- An updated Peloton patent shows some potential new leaderboard features we might see in the future.
- Peloton was granted a patent to a voice powered digital assistant, currently named “Q.”
- Peloton has changed their marketing to say shipping & delivery is now included for all products once again.
- Cody Rigsby was on “The Drink with Kate Snow” on NBC this week.
- Ben Alldis appeared on the “This Morning” TV show.
- Ben Alldis has an August workout challenge.
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts was on KTLA this week.
- Robin Arzon is giving lots of interview this week promoting her new stroller collaboration.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Jess Sims – 45 min Future Bootcamp – 7/28/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#JackieSpins18, #Dippin22)
- Denis Morton – 30 min Pop Ride – 7/28/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#FindingDorie78)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 30 min Walk + Run – 7/29/22 @ 7:30am ET (#Seglo3)
- Marcel Dinkins – 30 min Intervals Run – 7/29/22 @ 9:30am ET (#SPouncy1)
- Charlotte Weidenbach – 30 min Techno Ride – 7/29/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#ChrisMGiles)
- Daniel McKenna – 20 min EDM Full Body Strength – 7/29/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#Sarah__Beth, #Brand0Calrisian)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min Hip Hop Ride – 7/29/22 @ 5:45pm ET (#The_Twins_mom, #MCNicks1287, #ISpyBacon, #Stamps06)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min 80s Ride – 7/30/22 @ 7:00am ET (#BlancaSainz2016)
- Jess King – 45 min Sweat Steady Ride – 7/30/22 @ 9:30am ET (#AnnieTheMinx)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 7/31/22 @ 7:00am ET (#DaisyMac)
- Adrian Williams – Thunder 45 Future Tread Bootcamp – 7/31/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Susie Chan – 30 min Dance Music Run – 8/1/22 @ 7:30am ET (Susie’s Striders, #Susieroo82)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 10 min Standing Core Strength – 8/1/22 @ 10:00am ET (#FantashleyLand)
- Cody Rigsby – 45 min Bike Bootcamp – 8/1/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Selena Samuela – 20 min Strength Roll Call: Glutes & legs – 8/2/22 @ 7:30am ET (#CountryMusicLady229)
- Christine D’Ercole – 45 min Power Zone Ride – 8/2/22 @ 10:00am ET (#RossInAnte, #ChinUpButtercup)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min 2010s Run – 8/2/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Sam Yo – 30 min Grunge Ride – 8/2/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#RachelDenison, #JulieFaeRunner.MTB)
- Benny Adami – 45 min Schlager Ride [German] – 8/2/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#NoaSmol)
- Matt Wilpers – 30 min Power Zone Ride – 8/3/22 @ 6:00am ET (#BrianA)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 20 min House Ride – 8/3/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#PamDaBarber)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.