Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 107 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 107 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The first deliveries of Peloton Row to members will start on Monday.
- Peloton Row classes have briefly shown up in the web browser & app over the past week.
- All 5 rowing instructors were at a meet & greet at PSNY on Wednesday night.
- Peloton is testing a pop-up advertisement at the end of class to shop the apparel an instructor is wearing.
- The English language UK Tread coaches are teasing a fifth coach being added soon – likely Hannah Frankson.
- Peloton’s holiday advertisements feature Robin Arzon, Jon Hosking, Alex Toussaint, and Hannah Frankson.
- Peloton teamed up with the Christopher & Dana Reeve foundation for an adaptive strength training program taught by Logan Aldridge.
- There are now special badges for taking a class in-person at either the NYC or London studio.
- The Peloton iOS app finally got the “All” class type button.
- Peloton is promoting their new “Premiere” encore classes.
- New Peloton patents show the potential for sensors to power form feedback, speed adjustments & more on the Tread.
- If you’re trying to figure out how many minutes a day to work out to hit a goal for The Annual, our calculator will make it easy.
- The first episode of LOL Cody took place last week.
- Peloton mailed out some gift boxes to members who took the LatinX & Hispanic Heritage Month classes.
- Peloton is giving people coupons for a $1 water bottle if you sign up for their email list.
- It was announced this week that Peloton & Echelon have settled all lawsuits between them.
- A group of Peloton employees from California have sued Peloton.
- A new filing revealed that Saqib Baig will become Peloton’s CAO later this month.
- Peloton had a new mini apparel drop this week featuring camo.
- Happy Birthday to Mayla Wedekind & Aditi Shah this week.
- John Foley has started a new company
- There is a meet & greet in Berlin with Erik Jager.
- The New York City marathon took place last week, and Matt Wilpers & Ashton Kutcher ran.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Jon Hosking – 30 min Classic Rock Walk – 11/3/22 @ 3:00am ET (#BrianA)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 10 min Core Strength – 11/3/22 @ 10:00am ET (#MySoulProclaims, #TeddiHayess)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min LOL Cody – 11/3/22 @ 7:30pm ET (#Alijo7, #OllingerDebbie, #Laur.Kavan, #AMAJar3, #KKMats, #Pelo_WhereIThrash)
- Alex Toussaint – 45 min Club Bangers Ride – 11/4/22 @ 3:00pm ET (#Kell.Mill)
- Aditi Shah – 30 min Morning Power Flow – 11/5/22 @ 8:55am ET (#CLPlatters)
- Jenn Sherman – 45 min Sold Out Show: Billy Joel Live – 11/5/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#KatieNelb, #RachelSpins24)
- Benny Adami – 30 min 80s Rock Ride – 11/6/22 @ 4:00am ET (#Art_Of_Balance)
- Jenn Sherman – 60 min Cover to Cover Ride – 11/6/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Seglo3, #RachelSpins24)
- Callie Gullickson – 30 min Bike Bootcamp Upper Body – 11/6/22 @ 10:00pm ET (#JasonD)
- Ben Alldis – 20 min Strength Roll Call Full Body – 11/7/22 @ 7:30am ET (#LeeLeeLa)
- Christine D’Ercole – 30 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 11/7/22 @ 10:00am ET (#RozReich712)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 30 min New Tracks Run [German] – 11/7/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#SPouncy01)
- Denis Morton – 30 min Power Zone Ride – 11/8/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#TwinDad82)
- Sam Yo – 30 min Intervals & Arms Ride – 11/8/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#Smiles4Miles_84)
- Kirra Michel – 30 min Grounded Yoga Flow – 11/8/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#Kirras.Koalas)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min 80s Ride – 11/9/22 @ 2:00am ET (#SarahSue13)
- Emma Lovewell – 20 min HIIT Ride – 11/9/22 @ 10:00am ET (#DaiyMac)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 20 min Walk + Run – 11/9/22 @ 10:35am ET (#ToughTiffSweats)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply