Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 99 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 99 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- John Foley has stepped down from the Peloton board as part of a management shakeup this week.
- New evidence suggests the Peloton Row might cost $3,195 in the US when it goes on sale.
- Peloton teased 3 new coaches: We believe they are Alex Karwoski, Katie Wang, and Ashley Pryor.
- The auto-incline feature for the Peloton Tread was released this week, but it won’t be coming to the Tread+ for now.
- You can now filter based on level length and other criteria to make finding levels easier in Peloton Lanebreak.
- Peloton was dropping hints this week which indicate Alex Toussaint might be teaching more Tread classes in the future.
- Peloton has a new “Flow To The Finish” (Yoga For Runners) program from Mariana Fernandez.
- Peloton is celebrating Latinx & Hispanic Heritage Month starting this week.
- There is a Gloria Estefan artist series taking place this week.
- Peloton is promoting their bootcamp classes with a new Fall Bootcamp Challenge.
- There are no live classes from either PSL or PSNY next Monday & Tuesday (Sept 19-20).
- Peloton has been posting on social media there are no current plans to bring back regular 6am classes.
- A new press release indicates that Peloton’s Bike rental program is now available nationwide in the US.
- Peloton emailed members of the corporate wellness program reminding them about discounts on Bikes & Treads.
- People who have a Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) card can get $350 cashback on new purchases.
- The Peloton Altos Cycling shoes are now available for purchase in the UK.
- Logan Aldridge was the host of the Runway of Dreams in NYC.
- There was a meet & greet with Jeffrey McEachern in Berlin.
- Christine D’Ercole gave an update on her injuries.
- Rebecca Kennedy was on the Dr. Will Cole podcast.
- Ben Alldis was on “That Peter Crouch” podcast.
- Ben Alldis & Leanne Hainsby have a new puppy.
- Happy Birthday to Anna Greenberg this week!
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Camila Ramon – 45 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 9/9/22 @ 9:00am ET (#RXGirl629, #ISweatSwagger, #Laur.Kavan, #Spin4Spritz)
- Robin Arzon – 30 min Hip Hop Ride – 9/9/22 @ 11:00am ET (#LikeLaurensALot)
- Becs Gentry – 30 min Walk + Run – 9/9/22 @ 2:30pm ET (#LisaMarie.MPLS)
- Jess King – 30 min Sweat Steady Ride – 9/10/22 @ 10:00am ET (#TiffyMV, #MMCFeely89, #WesternTheCat)
- Jenn Sherman – 60 min Classic Rock Ride – 9/11/22 @ 10:00am ET (#RachelSpins24, #NoaSmolsky71)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 30 min Hike – 9/11/22 @ 1:00pm ET (#JKpelos4treats)
- Callie Gullickson – 30 min Bike Bootcamp: Upper Body – 9/11/22 @ 10:00pm ET (#JasonD, #AndyBotticelli)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min Intervals & Arms Ride – 9/12/22 @ 5:30am ET (#5BoysOfMine)
- Kendall Toole – 45 min 2000s Ride – 9/12/22 @ 7:00am ET (#JessCDoyle)
- Andy Speer – 30 min HIIT Tread Bootcamp – 9/12/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#CardioNinja, #LadyJ.71)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Our Future Selves w/ Ashton Kutcher & Chris Paul – 9/13/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Smith22SEA)
- Mariana Fernandez – 5 min Intro to Yoga for Runners Program – 9/13/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Yogi4Lyfe)
- Susie Chan – 20 min Classical Walk – 9/13/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#Seglo3, #FriesBeforeGuys)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.