Peloton announced that their next artist series will begin this Friday and will feature the music of Gloria Estefan. This artist series will kick off Peloton’s Latinx & Hispanic Heritage Month celebration, which was announced yesterday.
Peloton shared the news via Instagram:
Grab your water and get ready to surrender to the rhythm—because this week, it’s gonna get you up on the Leaderboard. We’re kicking off Latinx & Hispanic Heritage Month with certified icon @GloriaEstefan.
Classes with @adrianwilliamsnyc, @allymisslove, @nicosarani, @jesskingnyc, @robinnyc, @marcel2coach, @rossrayburnyoga, and @la_tiamariana start Fri., Sep. 16!
Gloria Estefan is a Cuban-American singer-actor, seven-time Grammy Award winner, and recipient of an American Music Award for Lifetime Achievement. In 2015 Estefan was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Barack Obama to honor the incredible contributions she has made to music in America. Estefan and her husband hold a minor ownership stake of the NFL Miami Dolphins and are active advocates and allies of the LGBTQ+ community.
The Gloria Estefan series includes classes across six modalities, featuring eight instructors, and three languages. Three of the classes will be on-demand drops, while five will take place live. You can view the full list of classes below:
Gloria Estefan Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 20 min. Gloria Estefan HIIT Cardio – Adrian Williams – 9/16/22 @ 10:00 am ET [On Demand]
- 20 min. Gloria Estefan Barre – Ally Love – 9/16/22 @ 10:00 am ET [On Demand]
- 20 min. Gloria Estefan Yoga Flow (German) – Nico Sarani – 9/16/22 @ 10:00 am ET [On Demand]
- 30 min. Gloria Estefan Walk – Jess King – 9/16/22 @ 5:00 pm ET
- 30 min. Gloria Estefan Ride – Robin Arzón – 9/16/22 @ 5:30 pm ET
- 30 min. Gloria Estefan Yoga Flow – Ross Rayburn – 9/17/22 @ 8:30 am ET
- 30 min. Gloria Estefan Run (German) – Marcel Maurer – 9/17/22 @ 9:30 am ET
- 30 min. Gloria Estefan Yoga Flow (Spanish) – Mariana Fernández – 9/18/22 @ 10:30 am ET
Peloton members can expect to receive an Artist Series badge for completion of the Gloria Estefan classes, in addition to a LHHM badge. You can find a complete list of badges available in our guide.
If you’re looking for other past Peloton featured artist series, be sure to check out our comprehensive artist series list.
Are you excited for the Gloria Estefan classes?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply