Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 90 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 90 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton announced they will outsource all manufacturing of their products to third parties.
- The Peloton Rower is still “on track for release in 2022”
- This year’s All For One Music fest will feature John Mayer, Florence & The Machine among others still to be announced.
- Christine D’Ercole shared that the next set of Friday in-person studio classes would open for bookings on Tuesday.
- The instructor’s Tread is now placed on an illuminated platform in the NYC Studio.
- Ashton Kutcher is teaming up with Peloton as he trains to run the NYC marathon this fall.
- The Invite Friends feature rolled out to more Bikes, Treads, and apps this week.
- The GPS Tracking feature for outdoor runs is rolling out to Android phones in the coming weeks.
- You can now filter Peloton Guide compatible classes through the Peloton Android app.
- A new artist series with Lizzo took place on Friday, including a two for one class with Robin & Cody.
- Jess King has a new “EDM EDU” 4 class series – the first class took place Wednesday.
- Nico Sarani taught two classes alongside members of the German Women’s Soccer team.
- Jess Sims & Kristin McGee released several new fit family classes this week.
- Emma Lovewell will celebrate her 5 year Peloton anniversary with a special class on July 26th.
- Rebecca Kennedy taught the first 30 minute stretch which is now available on demand.
- Peloton has a new collection available of Spanish language classes from Rad, Mariana, and Camila.
- Peloton is asking some members to help answer questions from potential Peloton owners.
- Tonal is laying off 35% of their employees, and raising the price of their product by $500.
- Peloton released their 3rd apparel collaboration with adidas this week.
- Robin Arzon now has 1 million Instagram Followers.
- Robin Arzon was on Rich Roll podcast.
- Ben Alldis was on TV this week.
- Adrian Williams is partnering with Hexclad cookwear.
- Olivia Amato is getting married this weekend.
- Matt Wilpers ran a 70.3 half ironman.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Cody Rigsby – 10 min Rest Day Meditation – 7/8/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Nico Sarani – 10 min DFB Focus Flow: Floor Poses [German] – 7/8/22 @ 11:00am ET (#SusieSpins72)
- Sam Yo – 30 min 80s Rock Ride – 7/8/22 @ 12:30pm ET (#Mamacita_064)
- Mila Lazar – 20 min Dance Music Ride [German] – 7/8/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#ChrisMGiles)
- Kirra Michel – 30 min Aussie Vibes Yoga Flow – 7/8/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#Kirras.Koalas)
- Hannah Frankson – 45 min 2010s Pop Ride – 7/9/22 @ 5:30am ET (#TheGirlWhoSpins)
- Camila Ramon – 15 min Caribbean Ride – 7/9/22 @ 10:15am ET (#JackieSpins18, #PLantPoweredM0m)
- Alex Toussaint – 45 min Club Bangers – 7/9/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#KimCarv11)
- Ben Alldis – 10 min Tropical House Bodyweight Strength – 7/11/22 @ 7:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Olivia Amato – 30 min Intervals & Arms Ride – 7/11/22 @ 7:30am ET (#BSimonSayss)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min Pop Run – 7/11/22 @ 7:30am ET (#JKSpins4Treats)
- Ben Alldis – 30 min 80s Ride – 7/11/22 @ 9:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Jenn Sherman – 10 min Low Impact Ride – 7/11/22 @ 11:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Kirsten Ferguson – 30 min Disney Run – 7/11/22 @ 7:00pm ET (#CounselCycle76)
- Denis Morton – 20 min Hip Hop Ride – 7/11/22 @ 8:35pm ET (#CountryMusicLady229)
- Ally Love – 30 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 7/12/22 @ 6:00am ET (#Titanium325)
- Benny Adami – 30 min Low Impact Ride [German] – 7/12/22 @ 1:50pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 20 min Disco Run – 7/12/22 @ 2:05pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 30 min Hiking Bootcamp – 7/13/22 @ 9:30am ET (#ConnorL3126, #IAmKimmieHo)
- Robin Arzon – 20 min 80s Ride – 7/13/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Jess King – 30 min House Ride – 7/13/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#ThePlaidersons)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.