Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 84 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 84 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The Peloton studios will have classes with journalists on June 10th.
- A rumor indicates the Peloton studios will have a soft opening in June.
- Robin Arzon confirms Peloton will still do instructor only classes once the studios reopen.
- All the Tread+ for members in the studio have been replaced with Treads.
- The signage is being changed in front of the studios in NYC as well.
- There was a last minute studio closure on Friday, May 20.
- It appears the studio will also be closed on June 6-7.
- PSNY will be closed for the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, May 30.
- Becs Gentry is pregnant.
- Dr. Chelsea Jackson Roberts is pregnant.
- Matt Wilpers is engaged.
- Christine D’Ercole’s wedding was this weekend.
- The subscription price increase for US & Canadian members starts next week.
- Kirra Michel has a 2 week yoga program teaching how to do handstands.
- The mystery artist series last week was Harry Styles.
- There was a Norah Jones artist series on Wednesday.
- DJ John Michael shared some info on how Peloton picks artist series.
- The “Sold Out Show” with Jenn Sherman ride series back.
- Hannah Corbin’s “Country Power Hour” ride series is also back.
- The Peloton app no longer works with Apple Watch Series 1 & 2 devices.
- FCC documents show a slightly updated version of the Peloton Bike+ & Tread tablet is in the works.
- The Peloton Pride Apparel collection was released.
- The apparel store has a “Summer Kick Off” sale with up to 70% off.
- Forbes has an interview with Kendall Toole.
- Tunde Oyeneyin was on the Nike Trained podcast.
- Thieves posed as Peloton service technicians to steal a Peloton bike.
- Happy Birthday to Jess King & Benny Adami
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Kirsten Ferguson – 20 min Mental Health Awareness Run – 5/19/22 @ 10:00am ET (#CAGirlInWA, #SamanthaBunny)
- Jermaine Johnson & Becs Gentry – 30 min Harry Styles Two For One Run – 5/20/22 @ 3:00am ET (#Amanda_Werner_13, #CaitlinJaime)
- Emma Lovewell & Ally Love – 30 min Harry Styles Two For One Ride – 5/20/22 @ 7:30am ET (#Amanda_Werner_13, #Leah_Seychelles, #KarolWithaK6, #MollyDoyle23, #RozReich712)
- Marcel Dinkins – 30 min Walk + Run – 5/21/22 @ 8:30am ET (#Ana_LaPelotona)
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts – 30 min Gospel Slow Flow – 5/22/22 @ 9:30am ET
- Jenn Sherman – 45 min Sold Out Show Ride – 5/22/22 @ 9:30am ET (#Sew1112, #901DocMommy, #Abbie_Dedene)
- Christine D’Ercole – 30 min Dear Evan Hansen Ride – 5/22/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#Ark.1072, #Live_Your_Why)
- Jess Sims – 20 min Strength Roll Call: Full Body – 5/23/22 @ 7:30am ET (#RachLuvs2Teach)
- Susie Chan – 30 min API Heritage Run – 5/23/22 @ 7:30am ET (#TunderHolmes)
- Selena Samuela – 45 min Rock That Upper Body Tread Bootcamp – 5/23/22 @ 9:30am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Ross Rayburn – 30 min Morning Yoga Flow – 5/24/22 @ 8:00am ET (#Seglo3)
- Denis Morton – 20 min Climb Ride – 5/24/22 @ 5:35pm ET (#Vi_ctoria2008)
- Aditi Shah – 30 min Norah Jones Flow – 5/25/22 @ 10:00m ET (#Seglo3, #HalvOrsen, #LisaOLeary524, #Live_Your_why)
- Joslyn Thompson Rule – 20 min Norah Jones Walk – 5/25/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Ally Love – 20 min Norah Jones Ride – 5/25/22 @ 8:00pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Hannah Corbin – 45 min Classic Rock Ride – 5/26/22 @ 6:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Becs Gentry – 30 min Pop Run – 5/26/22 @ 7:30am ET (#BCrew21, #RosySouthBound, #MidwifeLexi)
- Alex Toussaint – 20 min 80s Ride – 5/26/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Hannah Frankson – 30 min Turn It Up Ride – 5/26/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#CaroDoesCardio, #Steff_Hamilton, #SummerTime81)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.