This week Peloton will have a number of classes featuring the music of Norah Jones.
Peloton announced the series by saying:
Close your eyes and let Norah Jones’ silky-smooth vocals take you away to inspiring places—whether that’s your favorite coffee shop or a new spot on the Leaderboard.
Classes begin on Wednesday, May 25th. There are options to ride, walk, yoga, pilates and more. Classes are led by Aditi Shah, Mayla Wedekind, Joslyn Thompson Rule, Kristin McGee, and Ally Love.
Below, you can find the full schedule for the Norah Jones Peloton featured artist series.
Norah Jones Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min Norah Jones Yoga Flow [German] – Nico Sarani – 5/25/22 @ 6:30am ET [On-Demand]
- 30 min Norah Jones Slow Flow – Aditi Shah – 5/25/22 @ 10:00am ET [On-Demand]
- 20 min Norah Jones Ride [German] – Mayla Wedekind – 5/25/22 @ 1:00pm ET
- 20 min Norah Jones Walk – Joslyn Thompson Rule – 5/25/22 @ 1:30pm ET
- 20 min Norah Jones Pilates – Kristin McGee – 5/25/22 @ 7:00pm ET
- 20 min Norah Jones Ride – Ally Love – 5/25/22 @ 8:00pm ET
This year marks the 20th anniversary of Norah Jones’ “Come Away With Me” album
As always, if you are looking for a full list of what other artist series classes are available, check out our exhaustive artist series list.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.