This morning, Peloton announced their latest featured artist series. These classes will feature the music of Harry Styles. Specifically, they will be showcasing music from his new album “Harry’s House”, which premiered earlier today.
Interestingly, Peloton waited to make the announcement on social media until several of the classes had already taken place – and only 30 minutes before the two for one ride with Ally Love & Emma Lovewell. They said:
It’s Harry’s House—we’re all just living in it. Clear your plans for today, because we’ve partnered with @harrystyles to bring you a surprise Artist Series to celebrate the release of his new album!
You can find the list of Peloton’s Harry Styles classes & workouts below.
Harry Styles Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- Mila Lazar – 30 min Harry Styles Ride [German] – 5/20/22 @ 2:30am ET
- Becs Gentry & Jermaine Johnson – 30 min Harry Styles Two For One Run – 5/20/22 @ 3:00am ET
- Ally Love & Emma Lovewell – 30 min Harry Styles Two For One Ride – 5/20/22 @ 7:30am ET
- Callie Gullickson – 20 min Harry Styles Core Strength – 5/20/22 @ 11:30am ET
- Mariana Fernandez – 20 min Harry Styles Yoga Flow [Spanish] – 5/20/22 @ 12:00pm ET
- Mariana Fernandez – 20 min Harry Styles Yoga Flow [English] – 5/20/22 @ 12:35pm ET
Over the last 24 hours, Peloton had added placeholder “Artist Series” classes to the schedule, but not updated them to say who they were until hours before the first one was started – and as mentioned above, didn’t promote it on social media much.
This timing could be due to the fact it was focused around the new album release, which didn’t come out until this morning.
How do you feel about the “surprise” announcement? Did it make you more, or less, interested in this release?
As always, if you are looking for a full list of what other artist series classes are available, check out our exhaustive artist series list.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply