Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 82 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 82 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The Peloton Rower was revealed at Homecoming.
- Peloton Studios in New York & London will open this summer (August?)
- There is a new way coming to set up group rides & runs called “Invite Friends.”
- A “Just Work Out” feature will enable you to do Just Ride or Just Run sessions outdoors without Peloton hardware.
- There is an official “Arms with Tunde” strength training program.
- “Peak Your Power Zones” is the third power zone training program for Peloton
- A recap of the rest of the announcements from the Peloton Homecoming Keynote.
- Overview of the other panels that took place.
- Jess King shared she is pregnant.
- Cliff Dwenger is teaching German language bike bootcamp classes.
- Jermaine Johnson will be teaching some scenic classes.
- There is a Fleetwood Mac artist series.
- There is also a Yo-Yo Ma artist series.
- Peloton has a brand new advertising campaign
- Recap of the Q3 2022 earnings call.
- Peloton was looking for a minority investor.
- Happy Birthday to Susie Chan
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Benny Adami – 15 min 80s Ride – 5/6/22 @ 11:30am ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Matt Wilpers – 90 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 5/7/22 @ 7:30am ET (#PowerZoneRider)
- Aditi Shah – 30 min API Heritage Yoga Flow – 5/7/22 @ 9:55am ET (#Meranda_Land)
- Jess King – 30 min House Ride – 5/7/22 @ 10:05am ET (#GlitterLawyer, #KatieJump529, #Strong_Heart)
- Alex Toussaint – 45 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 5/7/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#BadgeJunkie)
- Jenn Sherman – 45 min My Mixtape Mother’s Day Ride – 5/8/22 @ 9:30am ET (#Seglo3, #Rache328, #AbaSaurus)
- Camila Ramon – 45 min HIIT & Hills Ride – 5/9/22 @ 6:00am ET (#Kenny_Bania, #AarahSay21)
- Kendall Toole – 20 min Pop Ride – 5/9/22 @ 8:45pm ET (#CustomCarsGrills, #SexDad73)
- Susie Chan – 30 min 80s Pop Run – 5/10/22 @ 2:30am ET (#ChrisMGiles, #JellyQuackers)
- Daniel McKenna – 20 min Pop Punk Run – 5/10/22 @ 10:00am ET (#IrishYank88)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min Pop Ride – 5/10/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#DanielleSnyder6)
- Kristin McGee – 10 min Focus Flow: Floor Poses – 5/11/22 @ 12:45pm ET (#RunAshRun83)
- Andy Speer – 30 min Tread Bootcamp Upper Body – 5/11/22 @ 5:30pm ET (#Kenny_Bania)
- Andy Speer – 20 min Hike – 5/11/22 @ 6:15pm ET (#CarolineCampion)
- Mariana Fernandez – 30 min Yo-Yo Ma Slow Flow – 5/11/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#Seglo3, #TammyOX, #DiPR)
- Christine D’Ercole – 20 min Yo-Yo Ma Ride – 5/11/22 @ 8:00pm ET (#KaitlinMoran8, #AmyWest)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min Pop Run – 5/12/22 @ 2:30am ET (#Seglo3)
- Adrian Williams – 30 min Strength Roll Call Upper Body – 5/12/22 @ 7:30am ET (#SociallySarah)
- Jess Sims – 60 min Pop Bike Bootcamp – 5/12/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania, #TryTryTryAgain, #ErinNStrom)
- Mayla Wedekind – 30 min Caribbean Music Ride – 5/12/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#AnonymousMember)
- Kirra Michel – 20 min Evening Yoga Flow – 5/12/22 @ 8:05pm ET (#Level4Spin, #BooksBikesBeers)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.