Peloton has officially announced that their newest artist series will feature the music of Fleetwood Mac. They shared the news via Instagram:
The rumours are true…the Fleetwood Mac Artist Series is finally here. You’ll be going back again to these Artist Series classes, featuring the band’s most timeless songs.
Peloton had already officially announced that this artist series would be this weekend – it was simply a question of which instructors would be teaching what class!
Last week, one of the classes had briefly shown up on the schedule which we shared on social media, showing that Andy Speer would have a strength class.
Classes begin on May 13th, and the series will include more than six classes across four modalities in both English and German. The instructors for the series will be: Emma Lovewell, Denis Morton, Andy Speer, Rebecca Kennedy, Susie Chan, Tobias Heinze, Nico Sarani, and Charlotte Weidenbach. You can find the complete class list below:
Fleetwood Mac Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- Rebecca Kennedy – Fleetwood Mac Upper Body Strength – 5/13/22 @ 10:00am ET [On-Demand]
- Nico Sarani – Fleetwood Mac Yoga Flow [German] – 5/13/22 @ 10:00am ET [On-Demand]
- Charlotte Weidenbach – 30 min Fleetwood Mac Ride [German] – 5/13/22 @ 1:00pm ET
- Susie Chan – 20 min Fleetwood Mac Run – 5/14/22 @ 4:30am ET
- Tobias Heinze – 30 min Fleetwood Mac Run [German] – 5/15/22 @ 3:00am ET
- Emma Lovewell – 30 min Fleetwood Mac Ride – 5/15/22 @ 9:30am ET
- Andy Speer – 60 min Fleetwood Mac Total Strength – 5/15/22 @ 10:30am ET
- Denis Morton – 30 min Fleetwood Mac Yoga Flow – 5/15/22 @ 11:00am ET
- 3 Fleetwood Mac Lanebreak Levels – 5/18/22
Look for an artist series badge when you take a Fleetwood Mac class, and for some of them, you might also earn a Homecoming 2022 badge! Of course, you can always check our complete list of Peloton badges here within a few days to double check.
And for a full list of what other artist series classes are available, check out our exhaustive artist series list.
Will you be taking any of the new Fleetwood Mac classes?
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.