Pelo Buddy TV is a new unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 32 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 32 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- Bradley Rose was announced as a new instructor this week.
- Becs Gentry finished 4th in the UK Olympic Trials, and set a new PR.
- There will be no live classes on April 4-5.
- Peloton announced the “Ride to Greatness” with Alex Toussaint.
- The Peloton x adidas apparel collection went on sale this week.
- It was confirmed this week Peloton recently acquired 4 companies, including Otari Studio.
- The Precor acquisition looks like it should be closing soon.
- iOS users can now reschedule or remove scheduled classes.
- Jimmy Kimmel aired a “Teleton” skit.
- Live Barre classes will be on the schedule every Wednesday.
- New Featured Artist Series took place with “The Chicks”
- Forbes had a highlight on Jess Sims.
- Tunde Oyeneyin’s new haircut was featured on Good Morning America.
- Matty Maggiacomo sat down with Ali On The Run.
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts has a session up with Slack.
- Becs Gentry celebrated a birthday this week.
- John & Amanda share their picks of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts section of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.