Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 138 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 138 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania)
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton on Tour in Los Angeles took place this past weekend.
- The “Live from LA” Classes are now available on-demand
- Tickets went on sale for Peloton on Tour in Atlanta, and the coaches were announced.
- Peloton is removing the display of class ratings, saying they don’t provide useful info.
- Peloton & Liverpool Football Club have a new multi-year partnership.
- New artist series with Busta Rhymes took place this week.
- Classes from October 26 – November 13 were purged last week.
- Domestiq is a new third party website for Peloton allowing multiple bookmark lists, sharing with friends & more.
- The Peloton Android App now supports bluetooth cadence sensors for cycling classes.
- Peloton has automatically extended credits that would be expiring while the Peloton London Studio is closed.
- There is a new milestone Peloton apparel collection.
- Jess King is on maternity leave.
- Jess Sims & Kirsten Ferguson hosted a talk in New Jersey.
- The Peloton instructors stopped by Disneyland.
- Logan Aldridge threw out the first pitch at the Mets game.
- Emma Lovewell is on the Shift podcast.
- Cody Rigsby was interviewed in Esquire.
- Interview with Catherine, #PsychMomMD about her experience at Peloton on Tour in LA
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Jess Sims – 30 min Christina Aguilera Bike Bootcamp – 7/13/23 @ 10:00am ET (#LaurenMalish)
- Tunde Oyeneyin – 30 min Christina Aguilera Ride – 7/13/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#BookishlyFab, #FogelDSF, #JenKraus23, #TerriMackster)
- Sam Yo – 5 min Post-Ride Stretch – 7/14/23 @ 2:00am ET (#SpinLovingMama)
- Susie Chan – 30 min Walk + Run – 7/14/23 @ 1:30pm ET (#AngelaAScott72)
- Mariana Fernandez – 30 min Power Walk – 7/14/23 @ 3:00pm ET (#HeyyyItsEricM)
- Erik Jager – 30 min EDM Ride – 7/15/23 @ 10:00am ET (#RedStrong82, #NinaLa, #Sunny194_Peloton)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 20 min 80s Walk – 7/15/23 @ 9:00am ET (#TimeoutTammy, #MeggoMyPelo)
- Marcel Dinkins – 45 min 90s Hip Hop Run – 7/16/23 @ 11:00am ET (#PedalToParis, #RebeccaTrigilio)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min Pop Ride – 7/17/23 @ 2:00am ET (#PastaLoverAmy)
- Olivia Amato – 30 min Intervals Run – 7/17/23 @ 6:00am ET (#Chemo2Ironman)
- Hannah Corbin – 20 min Pop Barre – 7/17/23 @ 9:30am ET (#AMAJar3)
- Christine D’Ercole – 45 min Power Zone Ride – 7/17/23 @ 10:00am ET (#ChartGirl)
- Mila Lazar – 30 min Dance Music Ride – 7/17/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#Estonian_Chick)
- Ben Alldis & Adrian Williams – 10 min Live from LA Two For One Strength – 7/18/23 @ 3:00pm ET (#Seglo3, #Estonian_Chick)
- Katie Wang – 10 min Live from LA: Pop Row – 7/18/23 @ 5:00pm ET (#Tina28Bike)
- Kendall Toole – 15 min Live From LA: Pop Punk Ride – 7/18/23 @ 5:00pm ET (#ConcetTinaaa)
- Cody Rigsby – 45 min Pop Ride – 7/18/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#LimeInMyCoconut, #MammaMeg3, #ArisDawnG, #OlingerDebbie)
- Alex Karwoski – 15 min 2000s Country Row – 7/19/23 @ 10:45am ET (#ChinUpButtercup)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.