If you’ve taken a Peloton class before, you’ve likely heard the instructors end the workout by recommending you follow up with one of the dedicated stretching classes that are available in the on-demand Peloton library. There are hundreds of them available, providing members with many options.
One hidden gem in Peloton’s library is that there are a number of stretches designed specifically for foam rolling. There are a number of benefits of foam rolling, but we’re not here to convince you that you need to take foam rolling classes. Google is your friend if you want to find out more about foam rolling. We’re simply here to help you find the classes that contain them, if you want to take them!
If you have a Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Tread+ you can filter the class type to stretches, and then search for the word “foam” to find them. However, if you’re an app user, or trying to find the classes via Peloton’s website, Peloton’s foam rolling classes can be harder to find. As a reference, we’ve made a list of Peloton’s foam rolling stretching classes to make it easier for members to find and take. The foam rolling classes are taught by Hannah Marie Corbin, Matt Wilpers, and Jess King.
- 10 min Foam Rolling: Chest & Back – Hannah Corbin – 12/22/19 @ 8:00am ET [Chest & Back]
- 10 min Foam Rolling: Calves – Hannah Corbin – 12/15/19 @ 4:30pm ET [Calves]
- 10 min Foam Rolling: Glutes – Hannah Corbin – 12/8/19 @ 12:00pm ET [Glutes]
- 10 min Full Body Stretch – Hannah Corbin – 11/25/19 @ 8:00am ET [Whole Body]
- 10 min Foam Rolling: Quads – Hannah Corbin – 11/24/19 @ 8:00am ET [Quads]
- 10 min Foam Rolling: Hamstrings – Hannah Corbin – 11/23/19 @ 5:00pm ET [Hamstrings]
- 10 min Foam Rolling – Matt Wilpers – 7/12/19 @ 2:20pm ET [Whole Body]
- 10 min Foam Rolling – Hannah Corbin – 5/30/19 @ 12:30pm ET [Whole Body]
5 min Foam Rolling – Jess King – 8/17/17 @ 11:00am ET [Lower Body] 10 min Foam Rolling – Hannah Corbin – 5/23/17 @ 2:20pm ET [Lower Body] 10 min Foam Rolling – Matt Wilpers – 4/20/17 @ 11:00am ET [Calves & Quads focus] 5 min Intro to Foam Rolling – Matt Wilpers – 1/19/17 @ 11:00am ET [Quads & Hips focus]
Some of the classes describe modifications on how to do them if you have a short foam roller instead of a full sized one.
We’ll continue to keep this list up to date when, or if, more foam rolling classes are added. And if any happen to be removed in a future purge of classes, we’ll denote them on this list as you know that as well.