Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 112 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 112 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Peloton will open the studio to members Thursday-Monday, and there are new limits per week & day.
- The CPSC has fined Peloton more than $19 million over how Peloton handled the Tread+ recall
- Robin Arzon announced on live TV this week that she is pregnant with her second child.
- Jess King shared that she and Sophia quietly got married back in 2021.
- Ally Love got promoted at the end of last year to the role of “Global Lead of Instructor Strategic Initiatives”
- This week an artist series with Duran Duran took place.
- Last week the featured artist series was with Charli XCX.
- There is a new “Straight to the Core” program with Rebecca Kennedy.
- Ben Alldis has a new “Stronger You” program.
- Denis Morton had another installment of his Reset cycling & yoga series this week.
- Both Anna Greenberg & Andy Speer are back on the live schedule.
- There is a private event at PSNY with Callie Gullickson coming up.
- PSNY will have a Lunar New Year event with Emma Lovewell & Katie Wang.
- PSL will have a Lunar New Year event with Susie Chan & Sam Yo.
- There are some glitches with the Annual 2022 and Annual 2023 challenges.
- Members in a Peloton Corporate Wellness Program are having their monthly membership fee increased.
- Verizon is offering their members a 4 month free trial for the Peloton App.
- Happy Birthday to Hannah Frankson, Adrian Williams, and Callie Gullickson.
- Marcel Dinkins will be the host of a marathon this spring.
- Alex Toussaint is teasing some new PUMA shoes.
- Cody Rigsby was on the Chicks in the Office podcast.
- Matt Wilpers was on the Mari On The Move podcast.
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Sam Yo – 20 min New Year’s Day Recovery Ride – 12/31/22 @ 8:00pm ET (#Christina.And.Things)
- Camila Ramon – 30 min Charli XCX Ride – 1/4/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#AmaJar3)
- Olivia Amato – 30 min House Run – 1/6/23 @ 8:00am ET (#SaraFeld)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 20 min HIIT Cardio – 1/7/23 @ 10:00am ET (#MRS_LIFSpin, #Ern.Hbshmn)
- Denis Morton – 45 min 80s Ride – 1/8/23 @ 3:00pm ET (#Kenny_Bania, #RachelSpins24)
- Kendall Toole – 30 min 2000s Ride – 1/9/23 @ 7:00am ET (#ARock247, #MariaCooch, #KaterLegs, #AKNapp_)
- Hannah Corbin – 15 min Pop Barre – 1/9/23 @ 9:30am ET (#DancinInADream)
- Andy Speer – 30 min HIIT Bootcamp – 1/9/23 @ 12:00pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD, #KLF0413)
- Tobias Heinze – 20 min HIIT Run [German] – 1/9/23 @ 12:35pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Alex Toussaint – 30 min Hip Hop Ride – 1/9/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#KimCarv11, #EmilySReynolds)
- Jon Hosking – 20 min EDM Run – 1/10/23 @ 2:35pm ET (#Nicoletta522, #PedalToParis)
- Kirra Michel – 20 min Focus Flow For Runners – 1/10/23 @ 6:30pm ET (#Live_your_Why)
- Kirsten Ferguson – 30 min HIIT & Hills Run – 1/10/23 @ 7:00pm ET (#Riding4CheezIts)
- Emma Lovewell – 20 min Groove Ride – 1/11/23 @ 10:00am ET (#KatieInSeattle, #HokieAP)
- Matty Maggiacomo – 20 min 80s Walk – 1/11/23 @ 10:00am ET (#KareBlue)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min Duran Duran Ride – 1/11/23 @ 2:00pm ET (#AuntMimi10, #AMAJar3, #ToughTiffSweats, #Molly_Callister, #5BoysOfMine)
- Jon Hosking – 30 min Duran Duran Run – 1/11/23 @ 2:00pm ET (#Seglo3)
- Kristin McGee – 20 min Duran Dura Yoga Flow – 1/11/23 @ 6:30pm ET (#Sammi1105)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.