Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 108 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 108 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania).
Note that we won’t have an episode next week (Nov 27) but will be back on December 4th.
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- Hannah Frankson is now teaching Tread classes and had her premiere class this week.
- The Peloton Bike & Bike+ now highlight the current power zone you should be in, based on what the coach calls out.
- Peloton announced their Black Friday sales, which is free accessories with purchase of hardware.
- Both PSNY & PSL will be closed with no live classes from Dec 23-25 and Dec 30-Jan 1.
- John shares his first impressions of the Peloton Row after having his delivery this week.
- Peloton is using RXO for deliveries, which is a spin-off company of XPO.
- Peloton is now available on Amazon in the UK, and will be on Amazon Germany in the coming weeks.
- Peloton has shared they plan to have new pricing tiers, a freemium option, and locked content next year for Peloton Digital users.
- Mariana Fernandez & Denis Morton have new yoga classes designed for riders & runners.
- Peloton honored Veterans Day & Armistice Day with special classes & badges
- The newest artist series is *NSYNC, and JC also was the guest on LOL, Cody this week.
- Last week saw a Carly Rae Jepsen artist series after her LOL Cody appearance.
- Several new “Extra 10” classes were added to the library this week.
- Olivia Amato talked about a Taylor Swift “Midnights” class she recorded.
- Peloton will have 4 different live bike bootcamp classes the day after Thanksgiving.
- Anna Greenberg shared that she will be back teaching classes in January.
- There were several classes in the middle of the week with members live in the studio during class.
- Matt Wilpers & Ash Pryor are hosting a meet & greet in California on Nov 19.
- Peloton had a new holiday themed apparel drop this week.
- Ally Love was on The Today Show
- Anna Greenberg was on “Yoga | Birth | Babies” podcast
- Jess King was interviewed on The Today Show
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and John Prewitt (#Kenny_Bania) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Kirra Michel – 45 min Focus Flow: Wheel Pose – 11/9/22 @ 4:00pm ET (#Kirras.Koalas)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min LOL Cody – 11/10/22 @ 7:30pm ET (#Shan_Spinz, #DMargi29, #SunnyFlower1000, #BetterNettr)
- Denis Morton – 30 min 80s Yoga Flow – 11/11/22 @ 10:30am ET (#Blanca2016)
- Jess Sims – 60 min Saturday 60: Full Body Tread Bootcamp – 11/12/22 @ 10:00am ET (#BeansAndRice)
- Ben Alldis – 30 min 80s Ride – 11/13/22 @ 5:00am ET (#EBurntonBorn)
- Kirsten Ferguson – 45 min Walk + Run – 11/13/22 @ 9:00am ET (#AHagen22)
- Leanne Hainsby – 30 min 90s Rock Ride – 11/13/22 @ 10:30am ET (#DaisyMac.77)
- Callie Gullickson – 30 min Bike Bootcamp Core – 11/13/22 @ 10:00pm ET (#Kelso760, #JasonD)
- Susie Chan – 15 min 90s Run – 11/14/22 @ 1:30am ET (#Susies.Striders)
- Kristin McGee – 20 min Yoga Flow – 11/14/22 @ 7:30am ET (#Kenny_Bania, #BigYellowDog, #Jesse.Bennett_)
- Jeffrey McEachern – 20 min Pop Walk [German] – 11/14/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#SPouncy01)
- Nico Sarani – 30 min Yoga Flow [German] – 11/14/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#Kerry_Kerry)
- Mariana Fernandez – 20 min Focus Flow: For Runners – 11/15/22 @ 10:00am ET (#MidwifeLexi, #HeyyyItsEricM)
- Bradley Rose – 20 min Pop Ride – 11/15/22 @ 5:30am ET (#TreeAnn)
- Erik Jager – 30 min Pop Ride – 11/16/22 @ 1:00am ET (#RachelGault)
- Robin Arzon – 20 min Broadway Ride – 11/16/22 @ 12:00pm ET (#AudHendriques, #MamaBear109)
- Olivia Amato – 60 min Power Zone Endurance Ride – 11/16/22 @ 7:00am ET (#RachelBlaufeld, #LiftHeavyBeKind)
- Hannah Frankson – 20 min Premiere Run – 11/16/22 @ 2:00pm ET (#Queen_Cheese, #Shellys_Sanity, #USCTiffanni, #AThomas20, #TunderHolmes, #TonySinkinson, #Leah_Seychelles, #PedalCranker)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply