Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 80 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 80 in your player of choice!
This episode is hosted by Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and Nicole Loyola (#ZagsFanGirl).
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The list of Homecoming 2022 panels and instructors was announced this week.
- A former rowing coach & studio owner has been working with Peloton on a “new modality” (rowing) and training new & existing coaches.
- The cycling studio in NYC will be closed on May 5th for ‘maintenance’
- Mariana Fernandez is teaching a bike & tread guided scenic class from Puerto Rico.
- Peloton also released the first scenic meditations this week, featuring Mariana outside of the studio.
- A new feature (Peloton Radio / Scenic Radio) is rolling out that lets you pick your own playlist to listen to during scenic classes.
- As part of the Rock22 challenge, Peloton featured a Spotify Women of Rock series on Wednesday.
- The Peloton UK team is now creating outdoor runs & walks – including a new 2-for-1 with Susie & Joslyn.
- There was a bug with distance tracking for the iOS app, and a new rumor says Android might get GPS tracking soon.
- A new blog post details Peloton’s Artificial Intelligence Principles.
- There are new Rock22 themed Lanebreak levels being released.
- The Peloton Berlin Showroom is having a Peloton Lanebreak competition.
- Erik Jager has a new Total Strength training program for German members.
- Peloton is offering $250 off accessories for the Bike/Tread/Tread+, and $150 off accessories for the Guide.
- Daniel McKenna shared he is off the schedule as he recovers from an injury.
- Kendall Toole was interviewed on Jay Cutler’s podcast.
- Jess Sims shared some backstory on her Boston marathon story.
- Tunde Oyeneyin was a guest on Ali On The Run this week.
- Cody Rigsby spoke at the NAB conference.
- Adrian Williams spoke at The Thrive Summit.
- Alex Toussaint will be giving a virtual chat with the USO next month.
- Hannah Corbin was featured on The Spruce.
- Dara Treseder was named to Forbe’s Entrepreneurial CMO list
- Happy Birthday to Dr. Chelsea Jackson Roberts
Recommended Peloton Classes of the Week
Each week, our viewers along with our co-hosts Amanda Segal (#Seglo3) and this week’s guest cohost Nicole Loyola (#ZagsFanGirl) share some classes that were worth checking out from the last week. You can find them below. As always keep in mind there are hundreds of classes every week, so it’s impossible for this to be a completely comprehensive list! If you have some to share, be sure to submit your favorites via a post we make in our Instagram stories either on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The leaderboard name of the member(s) who suggested it to us is at the end of each class name.
- Christine D’Ercole – 20 min Reflection Ride – 4/21/22 @ 11:00am ET (#RozReich712)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 20 min Weezer Upper Body Strength – 4/22/22 @ 10:00am ET (#TheFedrico45)
- Rad Lopez – 30 min Rock Upper Body Strength – 4/23/22 @ 10:30am ET (#RadMomma, #Starlight_X, #Jillybean_Jill, #Live_Your_Why)
- Cliff Dwenger – 30 min Gospel Ride [English] – 4/24/22 @ 4:00am ET (#MargieCPatterson, #Poun1979, #BenSarah, #CodeBlu6, #SkiddieKid, #KMillSape)
- Leanne Hainsby – 20 min 80s Rock Ride – 4/24/22 @ 7:00am ET (#Tabata4Snacks, #TaraCaudle)
- Jenn Sherman – 60 min My Mixtape Ride – 4/24/22 @ 9:00am ET (#Cary_Hardey, #Marken7, #Pelo_4_Pancakes)
- Kristin McGee – 20 min Lenny Kravitz Pilates – 4/24/22 @ 11:00am ET (#KaeTrn, #BSimonSays)
- Ben Alldis – 20 min Fall Out Boy Ride – 4/25/22 @ 9:00am ET (#ADIDASpin, #BHaydenThoughts, #Am_Stern, #JuliaGoldin_, #NexLund, #BSimonSays, #Skelts.Kidd, #GenaBean28, #Lys311, #EllieBellie_, #WesternTheCat, #HealtHappyJules)
- Jess King – 30 min Sweat Steady Ride – 4/25/22 @ 11:00am ET (#TaraAble)
- Mariana Fernandez – Puerto Rico Scenic Ride, Run, & Meditation – 4/27/22 @ 10:00am ET (#Pelo4Cafectios, #KarenMayotte, #TunderHolmes, #Neta_2Punkt0, #SylviaPaola)
- Denis Morton – 30 min Intervals & Arms Ride – 4/26/22 @ 5:00pm ET (#CountryMusicLady229)
- Kirra Michel – 30 min New Wave Yoga Flow – 4/26/22 @ 7:30pm ET (#BrianA)
- Rebecca Kennedy – 45 min Hiking Bootcamp Full Body – 4/27/22 @ 9:30am ET (#NicoleDay27, #SusanATX, #ReganRS5, #DanaInDallas)
- Bradley Rose – 30 min Disney Ride – 4/27/22 @ 1:30pm ET (#ImASweatyMess2, #MelissaGiggles, #SSLester, #TheCeliathlete)
- Andy Speer – 30 min 2000s Tread Bootcamp – 4/27/22 @ 5:30pm ET (#Queen_Cheese)
- Cody Rigsby – 30 min Pop Ride – 4/27/22 @ 6:30pm ET (#MandaChurch, #ASpidersWueb)
- Selena Samuela – 30 min Spotify Women of Rock Full Body – 4/27/22 @ 7:30pm ET (#BerthaC_RunsMD)
- Emma Lovewell – 30 min Spotify Women of Rock Ride – 4/27/22 @ 8:00pm ET (#Leah_Seychelles)
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.