Rock legends 🤝 Peloton instructors
Join @joslynthompsonrule, @susie_chan_, @charlotti_w, @annagreenberg, @oamato, @selenasamuela and @emmalovewell to work out to all of your favorites from @Spotify’s Women of Rock playlist on Wednesday, April 27. All classes count towards the #Rock22Challenge—so get in there and get your badges!
Classes begin on April 27, and the series will include six classes across four modalities. Instructors for this series are: Joslyn Thompson Rule, Susie Chan, Charlotte Weidenbach, Anna Greenberg, Olivia Amato, Selena Samuela, and Emma Lovewell. You can find the complete class list below.
Women of Rock Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Featured Artist Series
- 30 min Spotify Women of Rock Two-for-One Run – Josyln Thompson Rule & Susie Chan – 4/27/22 @ 4am ET / 9am BST / 6pm +1 AEDT [On Demand]
- 30 min Spotify Women of Rock Ride – Charlotte Weidenbach – 4/27/22 @ 2:30pm ET / 7:30pm BST/ 8:30pm CET
- 30 min Spotify Women of Rock Yoga Flow – Anna Greenberg – 4/27/22 @ 6:30pm ET / 8:30am +1 AEDT
- 30 min Spotify Women of Rock Walk + Run – Olivia Amato – 4/27/22 @ 7pm ET / 9am +1 AEDT
- 30 min Spotify Women of Rock Full Body Strength – Selena Samuela – 4/27/22 @ 7:30pm ET / 9:30am +1 AEDT
- 30 min Spotify Women of Rock Ride – Emma Lovewell – 4/27/22 @ 8pm ET / 10am +1 AEDT
Note that the live strength class will be compatible with the Peloton Guide, which was released earlier this month. In addition, this series will include the first-ever two-for-one run from the U.K. with Joslyn Thompson Rule and Susie Chan!
Members can expect to receive an artist series badge for taking any Women of Rock class, and all classes from the series will count towards progress in the ongoing Rock 22 Challenge, which runs through May 7. If you’re hoping to collect other badges, check out our complete guide.
For the full rundown on all available artist series, you can always reference our exhaustive artist series list.
Peloton has been partnering with Spotify since February of 2020, and you can find all of the classes in the “Spotify | Peloton” collection. The collection features runs, rides, strength, and yoga set to popular Spotify playlists such as Housewerk, Hot Country, Rock This, Metal Essentials, and We Everywhere.
If you hear a song you love during one of these classes, make sure to use Peloton’s “Track Love” feature to save it to your own Spotify or Apple Music playlist!
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.