Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 55 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 55 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following Peloton news stories & updates:
- The new Peloton Tread is available for sale in Germany.
- 3 new German Tread coaches were announced: Tobias Heinze, Marina Andresen, and Marcel Maurer.
- There will be no live classes from Oct 10-12.
- Class times are changing starting this week
- A Dancing With The Stars / Cody Rigsby update.
- Ben Alldis led a 007 James Bond Series.
- A Jagged Little Pill Broadway Series was announced, then cancelled.
- There is a 7-year anniversary celebration ride for Christine D’Ercole on Monday.
- A new artist series was announced: Ozuna.
- The “You Can Run Outdoors” training program was released.
- The “Peloton Digital Membership” is now being called the “Peloton App Membership.”
- Some digital members were offered a discount on refurbished bikes last weekend.
- A slightly updated bike tablet was filed with the FCC.
- “The Annual 2021” challenge had new top tiers added.
- There is a calculator to determine how many minutes per day you need to work out for The Annual.
- A “Ride the Weekend” flash challenge took place last weekend.
- Peloton launched their Breast Cancer Awareness Month apparel.
- The Peloton Bike+ was named product of the year by the Product Marketing Alliance.
- Jill Foley was interviewed by CNN.
- The Peloton Bike was reviewed by AFR.
- Mariana Fernandez finished a Half Ironman triathlon.
- Dara Treseder was named one of the top CMOs by Forbes.
- Jess King was interviewed on Ali On The Run.
- John & Amanda share their Peloton class recommendations for the week.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel, or on your favorite Podcast app to be the first to know when new episodes are available.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply