Pelo Buddy TV is an unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 49 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 49 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- A repair has been approved for the new, lower cost Peloton Tread.
- New Coach Rumor: Marcel Dinkins.
- New Coach Rumor: Joslyn Thompson Rule.
- References to the Peloton Rower were found in the Android app.
- Official Peloton Disney classes took place this past week.
- A new Eric Church featured artist series will be next week.
- The Peloton Century Club Shirt will no longer be available for Digital-only members.
- Another on-demand library class-purge took place.
- Peloton discusses their plans for further expansion into the Asia-Pacific region.
- Peloton Ireland is now official, with a member support office opening soon.
- What special project could so many coaches be working on?
- Becs Gentry was on the elite invite list for the NYC Marathon & the second episode of the documentary came out.
- Erik Jager shared he would be off the schedule for a little bit as he recovers from COVID-19.
- Former Peloton Coach Irene Scholz shared she was pregnant, and some of the reasons for her departure.
- Peloton was ranked as the #1 top global consumer brand by Comparably.
- A new lawsuit has been filed over how Peloton charged sales tax for the membership fee.
- There is also a legal battle from Peloton Cold Brew over the trademark name.
- Jess Sims was interviewed in “The Kit”
- Robin Arzon was interviewed in Forbes.
- Power Zone Training got a feature in Today.
- Today also highlighted Peloton’s meditation classes.
- Cody Rigsby celebrated his 7 year anniversary at Peloton.
- John & Amanda share their picks of the week.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.