Last night, Peloton posted a cryptic tweet that seemed to tease the possibility of a Disney Peloton class.
This morning, Peloton confirmed the news and has announced an official series of Peloton Disney Classes with a notification in the Peloton app. This series is a partnership with the Spotify Disney Hits playlist. Classes are set to start on August 17th.
The official description of the series states:
Relive the Magic. Run, ride, move and flow with us while you sing along to the songs that make so many special memories in this Spotify Disney Hits playlist. Classes start Tues. Aug 17.
Whether you are looking for a Peloton Disney Ride, Peloton Disney Run, Peloton Disney Yoga, or Peloton Disney bike class – these new classes are the “first” official partnership Disney and Peloton have put together. You can find the class list & schedule of classes below:
Official Disney x Peloton Classes & Schedule & Workouts – Peloton Disney Spotify
- 30 minute Spotify Disney Hits Peloton Run – Becs Gentry – 8/17/21 @ 6:00pm ET
- 20 minute Spotify Disney Hits Peloton Ride – Cody Rigsby – 8/18/21 @ 7:30pm ET
- 20 minute Spotify Disney Hits Peloton Bodyweight Strength – Rebecca Kennedy – 8/20/21 @ 12:00pm ET
- 30 minute Spotify Disney Hits Peloton Yoga Flow – Aditi Shah – 8/26/21 @ 6:00pm ET
Peloton has several “hidden” Disney classes available for you to take as well. You can find a full list of Peloton Disney classes here.
There are several other collaborations with Spotify Peloton has made available over the past few years. You can find the previous playlists below:
- Hot Hits Australia & Monster Dance Hits Playlist
- We Everywhere Playlist
- Rock This Playlist
- Hot Country Playlist
- Power Hour w/ deadmau5
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.
Leave a Reply