Pelo Buddy TV is a unofficial weekly TV show & Peloton podcast, for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. Episode 37 is now available! You can watch the episode embedded below, or see it here directly on YouTube.
The episode is also available on all podcast platforms. Either search for “Pelo Buddy TV” in your favorite podcast app, or click the link below to head straight to Episode 37 in your player of choice!
This week we cover the following topics:
- Peloton has recalled the Tread & Tread+ due to safety reasons.
- New Tread classes will still be made, members will get 3 free months of membership, and an estimate on when they will return for sale.
- Peloton held their Q32021 investor call.
- Recap of Peloton Homecoming 2021, and new features like Strive Score, Scenic Rides, Program Updates, and a Pause button.
- There’s a new “Special Guest” filter on the leaderboard to highlight celebrities, athletes, and other guests riding live.
- Ben Alldis will start teaching Power Zone classes.
- An Usher artist series ride took place, and Dance Cardio classes with Usher will be made later.
- The “Your Monthly Strength Stack” for May features Jess Sims.
- Peloton will be making a documentary on Becs Gentry and her Olympic Marathon time trials.
- TIME named Peloton as one of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2021.
- Peloton is celebrating Asian & Pacific Islander Heritage Month in May.
- A bug in the Peloton API potentially exposed some member’s demographic data.
- The Peloton app officially launched on the Sky Q platform in the UK & Germany.
- Robin Arzon will be teaching a Masterclass on Mental Strength.
This show is for the Peloton community, by the Peloton community. So let us know your feedback! You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.
Transcript of the episode coming soon.
Want to be sure to never miss any Peloton news? Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest Peloton updates & Peloton rumors sent directly to your inbox.